GBN Scrimmages

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Jul 15, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

GBN Scrimmages

Following what other dynasties have done here, I thought I would start a thread so that guys can start playing each other with their teams and get a feel for the game with your fellow GBN members.

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Rags and The Commish hit the virtual grid iron tonight with our respective GBN clubs. The Commish's spread passing attack was simply too much for Rags to handle as the Commish defeated Rags 49-16.

Game was played 8 min Heisman difficulty. I just don't see anyway we go AA this year boys.

3. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

Damn. By the time I find time to start practicing with this game - and given my year-plus hiatus from gaming - my CMU Chipz are gonna be in heap big trouble. :eek:

4. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Dammit. Guys are playing....The game is a week old, and I'm already rusty.

5. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

If anyone wants a game tonight, I'll be home around 11.

6. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Hey man I'm on a plane right now literally. In flight wifi FTW! My flight from CLT to PHX was delayed so I'm going to have to sprint again literally to catch my connection to Fresno (Roady's old stomping grounds).

IF (big) all goes well I should be at the hotel and free for some game(s) by 4-5 p.m. Pacific (I think that is 8-9 EST).

7. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

They will remember the Fresno State/Stanford beat down which lead to my first contract extension. You'll be treated well by my Dawgs.

8. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

nah ill be workin...im off tues and wed though and the woman works till 5 pm est so a late night game will work mon night tues day and night or wed day...post a time and i should be able to make it happen

9. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

The Commish is high rollin' in his "Executive Suite" (you know thats how we lawyers roll). I'll be around tonight if any of you cats wanna ball. I can't guarantee how good the hotel net connection will be but if it sucks I'll call down there and make them bitches fix it.

10. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I'm down for a game or two just hit me up if u wanna play

11. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Leap and I got in a half almost before my shitty hotel net connection finally had enough. Looks like I'm out this week boyz.

12. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

FYI - The Commish is on the road again. I'm currently in the air but once I land in San Diego I'll be free most evenings PST. Of course, who knows how the hotel net will turn out. I'm hoping all this traveling nonsense stops here once the GBN gets rollin'.