General Consensus

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Just want to know how everyone feels about the league overall. Is everyone happy with their teams? Any major slider changes need to be made? It's been four seasons so I'd just like to know how you feel about The Rise and if you see yourself here for another 4 seasons and possibly even into NCAA '12.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I joined the Rise as my only NCAA league with the intention of seeing it through. I've had my ups and downs with it because the sliders are tough for me to deal with at times but everyone else seems to be okay with them. I realize its probably just me so I do my best to suck it up - not everything is going to go my way all the time.

Overall I like it here, our core group of guys is good and we're trying to continue adding to it so thats that. I'm here for the duration - the league is run well.

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Overall, I've had a lot of fun and it's been smooth sailing. It would be nice to add one or more two more guys to our core group, maybe some of the new guys will stick around. If anything the sliders have been too easy for me at times, because my record would make it seem like I'm really good or something...I just get lucky a lot in this league.

4. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Overall, I think for the most part everything is good. I think we move at a good pace. I like the guys in the league. I personally do not have any issues with the sliders, because for the most part defense sucks to begin with, and my offense really isn't that great. My defense is just slow, and my receivers are slow as well. If I didn't have Denard Robinson this program would have some serious issues.

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I enjoy the sliders, but maybe that's just because my offense is so shitty I can't really blow out opponents

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

This will be my last season boys

7. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Only two CPU games in but so far I like what I've seen. I did notice that the sliders are pretty tough, I barely beat a winless CPU team so I can't imagine what some of the good CPU teams are going to be like. I'm not a big fan of Pitt (or the Big East) so eventually I'd like to switch teams too, maybe when the season is over. As long as the game and the league remain fun for me I'll be here indefinitely.