General Discussion

Discussion in '4th and Long' started by Bucsfan94, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Chat it up here.

2. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

Sounds good. Now if we can just get some activity on here.

3. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

It is a friday night, I will give some time.

4. BigGameFrank

BigGameFrank Walk On

Im Ready!!!!!

5. BigGameFrank

BigGameFrank Walk On

Almost full half way there ..... Im still inviting!!!

6. BigGameFrank

BigGameFrank Walk On

Looking for a guard and A Ot rating between 74 -80 21-24 years old

7. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

have we begun preseason already ?

8. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

If so I have a tackle 26 years old rated 76 OVR

9. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

No, we need more people. I don't see the point in starting this with 7-8 people unless everyone re-picks teams and we are all in one division. I asked people who are serious to send me a friend request and I have only received one. So...... that right there tells me we may not even get this off the ground.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  10. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

Thats a shame. I know its in your sig but I was still put it in bold in a post somewhere

11. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I was mistaken 2 (norris and Big Game Frank) have sent me a friends request. Even the new guy who wants the Jags sent me a request, there should be no excuse. I want this to happen. I have sent PM's, I have gone on OS, I don't know what else to do.

12. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

If the guys listed want to participate then they need to get on the ball and send RELATIVEPHATMAN a friend request so we can get this thing going

• Like Like x 1
  13. BigGameFrank

BigGameFrank Walk On

Who is he .... What are u asking for him

14. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

It's Jason Smith I'm the Rams . Are you the skins ?

15. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

We should just start the league with 18 and add as we go in the pre season. Also we don't have all the votes for which roster that we use but we do have votes and the majority want new rosters 5 over 7. At least if we start it we'll see if everyone gets on and gets they team

16. BigGameFrank

BigGameFrank Walk On

Yes Sir!!!!

17. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I need people to communicate on the forums, so we know who is active and who isn't.

18. BigGameFrank

BigGameFrank Walk On

Ok

19. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Alright, this is what I'm going to do. I will send everyone on the team list a friend request and tell everyone who hasn't done so to come to the website. If they don't comply, I'm going to assume they are not interested. That will be the deciding factor if we are going to proceed with this or just have the admins delete this league all together. It only appears that its only 6-7 people out of 18. I understand its the weekend, so I will give until Monday or Tuesday night.

If you have been recruiting, keep recruiting. I have tagged people but no answer. If we are having issues with these people now, I hate to see what happens when we start rolling through the season. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions let me know.

20. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

I want to be in a competitive sim style all the way league damnit lol. I have yet to get into a league in Ncaa or Madden worth staying in or that lasts more than 2 games.I liked the rules we had set up here and the sliders and such were on point it would be great to be able to get this up and running. But if these other guys who signed up then decided to forget they had made an obligation to start a league don't start showing up and getting this up and running I'm going to be very disappointed. I'm going to OS now to start a thread for this league. As far as I know OS and TSO are on good terms with each other as far as being on the same page so hopefully they won't delete it. Oh and by the way BUC I got a mic today.

21. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Love the dedication, my good man. I am sending out messages on X-box and sending out invites let's see what happens.

22. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

Right on !! I just made the post in the online forum at OS so hopefully I will get some folks out of that I told them to add and message you on XBL and first come first serve.

23. RabidPanther

RabidPanther Walk On

Im ready to get this thing going. will this thing start tomorrow regardless at this point? Go Ravens!! :cool:

24. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

Don't know ?? We are trying to get responses from the other owners since they don't seem to be able to find their way back to the TSO website

25. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Sending invites shortly, this is why I asked everyone to send me a friend request not only do I have to wait until my girl goes to bed but now I have to search for everyone's gamertag. It's on it's way.