General Notice

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Wyrmreaver, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Selvy9
    RyanC
    Abominatrix
    Jamie
    The Parrothead
    Riptides
    Five_Fifs
    Automatik
    Wilfiger PSU 38
    asurob
    GMONEY 15

In week 2 we had one guy not play his game despite being tagged more than once in the forums and having been on his xbox 7 minutes before I got on to do the advance.

Look, everyone review the participation expectations sticky. I am not a content nazi and I am cool with guys missing games here and there. I also understand we have some people new to TSO in here who may have never been in a league that finished more than a couple seasons. I am happy to help get people acclimated to TSO "on the field" and in the forums but it is ultimately up to you to get on board.

I expect that with so many new guys we may turn over a few more spots before we get the right mix so for those of you in it to win it, don't let that worry you, this league will run strong through 9-12 months until we start gearing up for NCAA '14 and we will get through 7-12 seasons (best guess is about 8).

For those of you who are vets and to the new guys putting out content and showing enthusiasm, thanks! Lets keep this thing rolling, the CC really starts to get interesting entering season 3 and beyond and rebuilds will start to look strong around that time too.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wilfiger PSU 38

Wilfiger PSU 38 Walk On

It might ha
    It was probably me...Sorry. I couldn't get on-line earlier and then we went out with friends...I will stay on it and I'm ready to go now...the 48 hour turnover isnt bad...I'll get it in...

3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

no worries man, if possible in the future just hit a quick post in the forum saying you can't make it or when you can and I can either wait or advance depending on the circumstances.