GENERAL OD TALK

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Danthraxxx, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Title is pretty self explanitory here. Anything not covered in other content , or just general friendly chit chat should be here to avoid messy threads.

So have at it guys !

2. hugezombie

hugezombie Walk On

How are the schedules going to be set up? Will we be able to pick our OOC opponents that are not human players? Will everyones SOS be the same?

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Good question.

I will try to set up OOC user games based on user availability, which his why I asked for it in the roll call. The in conference user games I obviously have no control over so this is the best thing I can do for the league.

However, when the time comes in the near future I will ask if anyone as request for OOC games. For example I hate Boise State's stadium, so I always make clear I will not be happy to play there. These type of odd requests can be made, or if there is a particular team you want to try to play I will listen. I cannot promise I can make every request happen, as some things are out of my control in regard to schedules. I will do my best to make them balanced in strength of schedule.

4. Will Clinton

Will Clinton Walk On

I don't know if I am the only one, but I am having horrible problems using the dynasty.easports.com site to do recruiting. I can't scout, call, search and add or even change which player I am viewing. I see that someone has done some scouting, so I am unsure of how to proceed. Maybe when I get home tonight I can do some things on the 360, but I want to know what is up with easports.com

5. sreese

sreese Walk On

colton i havent even tried to use the website yet. The cpu did your preseason stuff so you should be ok. If you wanna redshirt you can still do that before you play your 1st game also. Maybe Danthraxxx can help with the ea site. He more up on that kinda thing, lol.

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Not sure what to tell you about the site , I used it last night and it seemed fine. I will try to get on it later tonight.

7. Will Clinton

Will Clinton Walk On

Im home now, so I am going to check out things on the xbox, but again I tried the site and nothing. When I click on the phone to call a recruit, it opens up a blank window and nothing happens. I've used IE and Firefox, 2 different computers on 2 different ISP's, allowed popups on the site, and I just have no idea what is going on.

8. sreese

sreese Walk On

was everything ok when you got to your team on the xbox?

9. Will Clinton

Will Clinton Walk On

yeah, I went ahead and played the first game of the season, an OOC game against West Michigan. I'm putting together the Game Recap and the Team Info as I type this right now. Should have both up with in the hour.