General Questions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gibby_36er, Aug 8, 2010.

1. gibby_36er

gibby_36er Walk On

General Questions

I have a few questions that I wanted to ask before I made a mistake.

1. What, if any, are the rules for red-shirting

2. Recruiting - can we use all available options? like recruiting agaist other schools, promises, etc.?

3. Transfers - are we allowed to accept them, deny them, or group vote

4. One more Recruiting - you stated that we can't have more players signed than seniors+declared players+1 extra scholarship+(bowl win and league championship win). Just to know, I promise I won't do it, but what is the penalty for to many signed

Thanks again Papa.

2. Jags218

Jags218 Walk On

I had a question regarding recruiting as well. Do you mean that by winning a bowl game or your league you gain another spot for recruits.

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

1. Mostly be realistic with it. Don't redshirt half your team and don't redshirt a JR or SR that can play or should play.

2. Yes

3. All transfers can be accepted, but they count toward your recruiting the next season

4. Your highest ranked recruit will be cut, you will not be allowed any 5 star recruits, and you lose 3 scholarships the next season.

I'm still working on getting all the rules and stuff in place. Be patient with me and once I'm done with the rules thread I'll let you all know.

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Yes. (Ex. If you win you conference title and a bowl game you can recruit to 73)

5. gibby_36er

gibby_36er Walk On

sorry Papa. Didn't mean to jump the gun. it's the time of the football season where my hopes are high and the outlook of the Hawks is good. Give me a month and a half (or until they play Georgia Tech) and then I'll have a different feeling.