Gentleman

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Oct 3, 2010.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Gentleman

Hello everyone its bamagrad, (duh)

Just wanted to let everyone Know including the Commish, that i have enjoyed very much what the OMFL stands for. and what i have to say is with the heaviest of hearts.

as most of everyone knows I'm a full-time sports official and is very busy with this current season. I call high school FB,basketball and baseball, and softball. I also currently call Div 3 fb.

I just found out yesterday before my game. That I'm getting an invite to the Sec Basketball officials this season. I'm very excited and proud of my accomplishments i've made in Basketball. However that means that some things must go. This is a termendous opportunity that i was not expecting.

So this means that i must resign my position as owner of the Washington Redskins. I've enjoyed my Full season with the OMFL. (i came in last yr in week 4 as Seahawks owner). I've enjoyed the friendships with the OMFL owners, and will continue to be on the Forum. Though i was not able to have a winning record as both owners of 2 teams, I've enjoyed playing Fb the way its supposed to be. U guys are a class act. Keep the fantastic work Nate.

I have nothing but respect for all of U and wish u luck on the current season and more. I hope my play has resembled what u would see on Sunday.

Have a Kick-ass season and many more. I've enjoyed it all.

Best Wishes. I will be around.

Bamagrad or Bamagrad4 on Psn.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Dude, of all the reasons we've had owners leave, this has to be the COOLEST.

I hope you keep getting good breaks and success along the road.

Good travels to you!

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Congratulations, wow what an awesome opportunity. We'll need a picture so we can see you on tv. good luck man

4. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Congratulations... Give a call to LSU when we are good enough to beat Kentucky for an SEC Championship again

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Congrats man. Sad. Owners are falling like the interest for this season - like flies.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I think you're selling a few of us short.

7. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

Good luck dude!

8. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Wow, great opportunity - congrats!

9. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Congrats & Good Luck Bama!!

On a positive note, Claven is a die-hard Skins fan & probably will jump all over this.

10. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Yeah, I know, He'll probably get them turned around, 2 bad i couldn't have a better record. I 2 am a Skins fan, next 2 my dolphins. the only time i don't root for them is when they play the Dolphins.