Gents

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by greeeeeeeeg2003, Jun 26, 2011.

1. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

Wanted to apoligize for my absense as of late. I wish I could say it was qaulity time with Stangs Mom but she would not accept my invite. JK man!

On a serious note my old racing job has turned into a new racing job and my peak travel time has meet head on. All my inbetween time has gone to pleasing the soon to be Mrs. Cross (July 24th) so odds are I will need a few more subs here and there to finish out the season. My honeymoon to Mexico is the 25th till Aug 1st as well.

I do not wish to step down or leave the league but if it would be benitficial to try a new member out for the remainder of the season I totally understand. I am going to make every effort to get my games in as I always have however do not want to be a burden on the league.

If you would like to try a new member out I would like to hold my team for the next madden if I am allowed? Again sorry for being MIA as of late and hope everyone understands.

PS - I have CJ2k and CKJR on one team so it isn't like i am trying not to play. that will probably never happen again in Madden. lol

PSS- Congrats to Kurt Busch on his 1st win this season and scoring me a weekly bonus! lol

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Quit teasing me...

I thought this was a resignation letter..I had got all excited for a second..
    On a serious note, just try and keep us and your opponents updated as to whats going on and when they will need to find a sub and I think we can find a way to make this work.

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Good luck with the wedding bro and dont drink the water on your honeymoon...

4. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

haha I will never quit! And my health insurance doesn't kick in until a week after I get back so I am not touching that water!

5. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

What do you do Greeeg?