Georgia 31, Georgia Tech 0

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Hellisan, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Georgia 31, Georgia Tech 0

A couple weeks ago when I lost to Auburn I said one reason was my team was flat. HOLY SHIT it was nothing compared to Ga Tech's team in this game.

They didn't catch ONE PASS where they had any contact within two steps. They didn't pick off ONE PASS when we threw bad ones. Basically they got no breaks this entire game and were flatter than a pancake "emotionally."

We played very similar to how we played against Alabama in last season's SEC Championship game... Offense off and on (occasionally making big plays), defense all the time. 10 sacks, 5 INT, 2 FF... Holding Ga Tech to 200 yards passing only happens in a dream!

RE Rich Beck is simply an animal, we should keep him in a cage, feed him twice a week, and let him out only on Saturdays! The kid had 2 sacks, 2 FF, and simply created problems as did our entire defensive line. .

SS Tanner Jenkins... He declared Jihad on the Rambling Wreck because he's a fucking terrorist! 2 INT, numerous big hits and separating the ball from the receivers...

Basically we had an answer for everything they did or were trying to do, and it was aided by the fact that they couldn't block our line half the time. Bad day for Mo out there, sorry bro.

Good times for UGA, we have a warmup against Miami next week and then face off against the hated Crimson Tide in the SEC championship game.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Two other points... they really bottled up Shawn Lee, great job there.

and Darryl Moss is even better than I thought. Every single time we ran the ball his direction he defeated the block and got us in the backfield or for a short gain - he's a monster.

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Goose egg ouch :confused:.

Thats a statement game from UGA there.

Nice win, good write up.

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Can't wait for 2011 :).

I'll tinker with my offense next season but quite frankly I've grown tired of NCAA 2010.

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Welcome to how I felt last June. Glad you guys are catching on :)

The Georgia Bulldogs - Making people hate the game. Don't hate the game hate the playa!

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Nice dub Hellisan. Georgia has difference makers all over the field--and it looks like one of those games for Tech where nothing goes right. The SEC title game is uber intriguing now with Bama and UGA playing the best football.

7. Blaza

PS, this game needs to be scheduled again for next year. The Techies will be out for blood after Helli Spurrier ran it up!

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Ran it up?! LOL Whaa?

9. Blaza

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!! Relax bra.