Georgia Bulldogs Media Pass

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by bringbackjimmy, Dec 7, 2009.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Georgia Bulldogs Media Pass

Press Confrence wk 1:
    Coach BBJ: First off let me say that this loss was entirely on me. I didn't put my players in the best place to succeed and thats on me not them. What i can tell you now that it won't happen again.

Reprter 1: How do you put this behind you as a team?

Coach BBJ: Well I don't think you do or can. I think we have to keep it in the back of our minds so we don't let it happen again.

Reporter 2:is there anything good that came out of the game?

BBJ: well Mcneal completed 70% of his passes and Scott had a decent day. Other than that i can't say much about anything good.

Reporter 3: Any recruiting news:

BBJ:We did Sign the #1 T in the Country Dwayne Cummings. Nice prospect which will add Depth to our already strong Oline..

BBj:well thats all i have time for this week i'll see you guys next week in Tennessee..

2. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

nice writeup.... i love these..... i might have one after my Oregon game.... humm...

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Wk2 @ Tennessee.

Coach BBJ: Well I for one am ready to get this game going. We are ready and waiting to proove that this team is alot better than what we showed last week.

Reporter 1:Any changes this week on the depth chart?

BBJ: Well we moved Bulluck down to the 3rd WR and Made Armstrong Mcneal's backup. Moving Bulluck down to 3 has nothing to do about skill it's just where we had him last yr and he matches up better in the slot. I would call him our Wes Welker.

R2:What are your thoughts on Tennessee?

BBJ:They have a ton of new starters coming into this yr on offense so there is not much gamefilm on them. There right side of their line is probably on of the best in the country. Their LB's will be tough to run against led by their OLB Coker(SR) and Parker(rs-FR).

R3: What georgia players should be watched?

BBj: well our 3 headed monster at HB(Scott, Atkins, Freeman) should have a good day. Look for MCneal to have a great day since he won't be on his back all day...

R4:Recruiting news?

BBJ: well i think we made some head way on some recruits, but the big news is that we signed the #1 CB R.J Bridges who is a Juco and we are still looking at his paperwork trying to decided if he will be a JR or a SO.

BBJ: see you guys after the game...

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

thanks.... I will take questions starting Wk 3 @ GT...