Georgia Bulldogs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bulldog, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

This thread is for all the Georgia Bulldogs fans to create the most accurate Georgia roster possible.

Go Dawgs!!!

2. Bulldog

I will post some info tomorrow.

3. Anthony Winkler

Anthony Winkler Walk On

Well you gotta know Isaiah Crowell best rated freshman tailback for sure. Know alot about the Dawgs, would be glad to help.

4. Bulldog

Your help is welcome. I'm a die hard UGA fan always have been [​IMG]

QB Christian LeMay should come in pretty good as well along with DE Ray Drew, TE Jay Rome, they are all beasts but Crowell is definitely the best i see him starting next year if not i will be surprised.

5. Bulldog

Recruits

UGA recruits1.PNG UGA recruits2.PNG UGA recruits3.PNG

6. Bulldog

Commitment List
    Player Position Location HS Height Weight 40 Rating Rivals Rating Committed
    David Andrews OL Norcross, GA Wesleyan 6'2" 275 ? 3 stars 5.7 2/22/10
    Sterling Bailey DE Gainesville, GA East Hall 6'5" 260 4.7 4 stars 5.8 5/14/10
    Devin Bowman ATH Rossville, GA Ridgeland 6'0" 175 4.5 3 stars 5.7 4/17/10
    Chris Conley WR Dallas, GA North Paulding 6'3" 180 4.5 3 stars 5.7 4/16/10
    Isaiah Crowell RB Columbus, GA Carver 5'11" 210 ? 5 stars 6.1 2/2/11
    Watts Dantzler OL Dalton, GA Dalton 6'7" 315 ? 3 stars 5.7 6/19/10
    Zach DeBell OL Tarpon Springs, FL Tarpon Springs 6'7" 265 ? 3 stars 5.7 7/16/10
    Ray Drew DE Thomasville, GA Thomas County Central 6'5" 243 ? 5 stars 6.1 1/28/11
    Quintavious Harrow DB Columbus, GA Carver 6'0" 190 ? 3 stars 5.5 1/19/11
    Amarlo Herrera LB College Park, GA North Clayton 6'1" 224 4.7 4 stars 5.8 2/15/10
    Johnathan Jenkins DT Perkinston, MS Gulf Coast C.C. 6'4" 340 ? 4 stars 5.9 2/5/11
    Christian LeMay QB Matthews, NC Butler 6'2" 200 4.6 4 stars 5.9 4/30/10
    Hunter Long OL Eads, TN Briarcrest Christian 6'3" 293 ? 3 stars 5.5 6/23/10
    Nick Marshall ATH Rochelle, GA Wilcox County 6'2" 185 ? 4 stars 5.8 6/9/10
    Chris Mayes DT Griffin, GA Spalding 6'5" 295 ? 4 stars 5.8 8/22/10
    Malcolm Mitchell DB Valdosta, GA Valdosta 6'1" 187 4.4 4 stars 6.0 1/20/11
    Corey Moore DB Griffin, GA Griffin 6'1" 195 4.6 4 stars 5.8 1/30/10
    Jay Rome TE Valdosta, GA Valdosta 6'5" 255 ? 4 stars 5.9 1/20/11
    Chris Sanders ATH Tucker, GA Tucker 6'1" 176 ? 3 stars 5.7 1/30/10
    Justin Scott-Wesley WR Camilla, GA Mitchell County 6'1" 210 4.4 4 stars 5.8 1/6/11
    Sanford Seay WR Leesburg, GA Lee County 6'2" 198 ? 3 stars 5.7 1/6/11
    Damian Swann DB Atlanta, GA Grady 6'0" 175 4.5 4 stars 5.9 1/8/11
    Nathan Theus OL Jacksonville, FL Bolles 6'3" 255 5.3 2 stars 5.2 7/16/10
    Kent Turene LB Lauderdale Lakes, FL Boyd Anderson 6'3" 230 ? 3 stars 5.7 2/2/11
    Xzavier Ward OL Moultrie, GA Colquitt County 6'7" 270 ? 3 stars 5.7 1/24/11
    Ramik Wilson LB Tampa, FL Jefferson 6'3" 218 ? 4 stars 5.8 1/9/11

7. Anthony Winkler

Anthony Winkler Walk On

Agreed with Christian. I think he will be a nice surprise. Also Malcolm Mitchell has great speed can't wait to see him play. Might be a year or two.

8. Bulldog

Ya according to rivals he ran a 4.4 40.

9. Bulldog

New Look at Fullback

Of all the storylines for Georgia heading into spring practice next month, Bruce Figgins' transformation from tight end to fullback may the most intriguing.
    But the Columbus senior is approaching his new job with a smile.

"We're getting a good look at it now," Figgins said when the change was made. "I'm just learning."

Time will tell how the move ultimately works out.

As UGASports continues its pre-spring position breakdown, we examine the fullbacks where the Bulldogs are hoping Figgins' move will be an easy one to make.
    Head coach Mark Richt certainly hopes so.

Until the move was made official, the only fullbacks at the Bulldogs' disposal with actual game experience were freshman Alexander Ogletree and redshirt freshman Dustin Royston.
    At 5-foot-10 and 218 pounds, Ogletree doesn't exactly fit the physical stature of former teammates Shaun Chapas and Fred Munzenmaier who each weighed 240-plus, although his versatility will guarantee his share of backfield snaps.

Royston (5-11, 232), meanwhile, is a walk-on who appeared in five games for Georgia last fall.

Although Richt speaks highly of both returning players, another option was needed.

Enter Figgins, who played in all 12 games for Georgia this year, making one start while catching three passes for 19 yards and two touchdowns.

Figgins said he was first approached about his new responsibilities by coaches prior to one of the team's practices for the AutoZone Liberty Bowl last December.

"It's a change, but one I'm willing to make," Figgins said. "I just want to help the team."

It's expected that Figgins will be used as primarily a lead blocker, particularly in short yardage situations, although at 265 pounds when the season ended, Figgins will be expected to drop a little weight.

But based on what he's experienced working with new strength and conditioning coach Joe Tereshinski that should not be an issue.

"My weight would have to come down some," Figgins said earlier. "But with the changes that have been discussed, I'm sure that will not be a problem."

10. Bulldog

Spring College Football: Georgia Bulldogs Offensive Depth Chart
    http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b8gVd

The Georgia Bulldogs kick off spring practice on March 10th and the Spring Game is on April 16th. That's just around the corner so let's take a look at the depth chart on the offensive side of the football, where I project it and let's have a little discussion about each position. I will add in some in-coming freshmen that will not compete in spring practice just for the fun of it (they will be notated in italics).
    QUARTERBACK
    QB1- Aaron Murray, Sophmore
    QB2- Huston Mason, Sophmore; Christian LeMay, Freshman
    This is Aaron Murray's job. He's arguably the best QB right now in the SEC. The battle for #2 will be interesting. Mason was good in his very limited playing time last year- including his awesome first ever collegiate pass to Logan Gray (which was a TD!). LeMay has incredible tools and should push for playing time down the road but right now he hasn't played football in a while and needs to get in some work to get the rust off. He did not play his senior year of High School but he is in school early so that will help. I expect either Mason or LeMay to red-shirt in a perfect world. Georgia received a scare this week with Aaron Murray's "leg injury" and it emphasises just how important he is to the team. LeMay and Mason need to get ready because making it through an SEC schedule (that also includes Boise State and Georgia Tech) is going to be tough.
    RUNNING BACK
    RB1- Caleb King, Senior; Isaiah Crowell, Freshman
    RB2- Carlton Thomas, RS Junior
    RB3- Boo Malcome, RS Freshman
    **Washuan Ealey, Junior (currently suspended from team activities)
    This will be one of the most interesting things to watch this fall when Crowell arrives on campus. When that happens I expect Crowell to grab a share of the starting spot. I think Richt is ready to try anything to get the running game going and that includes Crowell. I expect King to still get a fair share of snaps because of his ability as a blocker and his familiarity with the offense. King has been a disappointment because of his injuries and off the field issues but he's still a talented guy. Last year he posted a 5.3 ypc average and in 2009 averaged 5.2 ypc and added 7 TD. The guy to watch in the spring is Ken "Boo" Malcome. Malcome brings something none of the other guys in the backfield do and that's power. Look for him to get a long hard look during the spring. Georgia has talent in the backfield but it has underachieved since the loss of Knowshon Moreno. With Crowell in the mix (and Boo Malcome also pushing for playing time), the incumbents should be pushed to better themselves which should make for more competition and better overall performance. A lot of this will still depend on the offensive line and if new coach Will Friend can help us out with the mess that was Stacy Searles legacy.
    FULL BACK
    FB1- Zander Ogletree, Soph
    FB2- Bruce Figgins, Senior
    FB3- Dustin Royston, Soph
    Gone is Shaun Chapas (and Fred Munzenmaier) and he will be missed. He was such an under-valued player but was so good at what he did. Zander Ogletree will get the first shot at filling his spot. Ogletree played a good bit on Special Teams last year but will need to step up if he is going to be the main FB in the Georgia offense.
    Due to the dearth of TEs
    Due to the derth of FBs and the depth at TE, Bruce Figgins has been switch over to help out at FB. Figgins is a talented guy and has good hands so he could be a really good weapon out of the backfield. I think the rotation will probably be about 80/20 or 75/25 in favor of Zander when all is said and done.
    WIDE RECEIVER
    FL1- Tavarres King, Junior
    FL2- Malcolm Mitchell, Freshman
    FL3- Rantavious Wooten, Junior; Chris Conley, Freshman
    SE1- Marlon Brown, Junior
    SE2- Michael Bennett, RS Freshman
    SE3- Israel Troupe, Senior
    I've seen several of the guys listed in different orders as SE and Flanker but generally the Flanker is your "go-to" guy and the SE is your bigger WR who is a better blocker so that's why I've organized them the way I have. King is the only given and I expect him to have a break-out year this year after catching 27 passes for 504 yards last year. King's primary back-up should be in-coming freshman Malcolm Mitchell but he won't be arriving on campus until the fall so the guy to keep an eye on in the spring is freshman Chris Conley, who enrolled early. As a senior in HS he caught 61 passes for 1,021 yards and 15 TD (also caught 81 passes as a junior). Wooten actually took a small step back last year but he's still a guy to keep an eye on if he can stay healthy. Also, look for Branden Smith to get some looks.
    At the SE position I see Marlon Brown getting the early nod. Marlon caught 11 balls for 133 yards last year and seems to be getting better but he hasn't taken that next step yet. The guy to watch during spring practice is Michael Bennett. Bennett is 6'3" and in HS the Scout.com team was most impressed by his body control and his ability to go up and get the football at it's highest point. He also has good hands, so he seems similar to Kris Durham, which is a good thing. Chris Low of ESPN has him as one of the impact RS Freshmen in the SEC this year. I would also expect Orson Charles to get some snaps at WR this year due to the depth at TE and the lack of returning experience at WR.
    TIGHT END
    TE1- Orson Charles, Senior
    TE2- Aron White, Senior
    TE3- Jay Rome, Freshman
    TE4- Arthur Lynch, RS Soph
    Georgia has the ability to go 4 deep at this position (5 deep if you count Figgins who switched to FB) and has one of the best TE corps in the country. Orson Charles has put up consistent numbers in his first two years (20+ catches in each year and an avg of 16+ ypc in both seasons) but is yet to break-out despite his talent and mis-matches he presents in coverage. I look for Orson to really come on this year as he seemed to step up and become more of a focus last year as the season progressed (10 catches with 0 TD in his first 8 games and 16 catches and 2 TD in his last 5 games). Aron White took a step back last year (0 TD in 2010 vs 4 TD in 2009) and also had a huge drop against Florida that turned into an interception. He has a lot of talent but he has to put last season behind him as he has Jay Rome right behind him challenging for playing time. Lynch had a great spring last year but there just wasn't playing time for him, he can play but I just don't know if there will be many snaps for him this year.
    OFFENSIVE LINE
    LEFT TACKLE
    LT1- Trinton Sturdivant, Senior
    RT2- A.J. Harmon, RS Junior
    RT3- Austin Long, RS Soph
    LEFT GUARD
    LG1- Kolton Houston, RS Freshman
    LG2- Dallas Lee, RS Soph
    LG3- John Bodin, RS Junior
    CENTER
    C1- Ben Jones, Senior
    C2- Chris Burnette, RS Soph
    C3- David Andrews, Freshman
    RIGHT GUARD
    RG1- Kenarious Gates, Soph
    RG2- Ben Harden, Senior
    RG3- Chris Burnette, RS Soph
    RIGHT TACKLE
    RT1- Cordy Glenn, Senior
    RT2- Brent Benedict, RS Freshman
    RT3- Austin Long, RS Soph
    OL is by far my least knowledgeable position but I think Sturdivant, Jones, Gates and Glenn are no-brainers in terms of starters for next yar. I think Glenn, despite being Mel Kiper's #1 OG draft prospect among rising seniors, will start the season out at tackle in order to help break in a new starter. Look for Kolton Houston to push for the starting OG spot but honestly the 5th lineman looks like anybody's job right now. He was a ESPNU150 guy last year (ranked #96, one spot ahead of Boo Malcome). Another guy to keep an eye on is
    Bruce
    Brent Benedict. Benedict was also a member of the 2010 ESPNU150 class as he ranked right behind Houston at #119. Will this be the year that Chris Burnette or Austin Long take the next step? Maybe Justin Anderson will move back over from the DL now that John Jenkins is there to clog up the middle. Another name to watch is A.J. Harmon, he missed the Liberty Bowl with academic issues but he could be in the mix if he's eligible. From a True Freshman stand point the guys to watch are David Andrews (if there is an injury at center, cross your fingers there isn't), Watts Dantzler and Zach DeBell. But none of those guys are here for spring practice so to expect them to contribute right away would be a mistake. The Georgia OL was supposed to be special last year but they got abused at the point of contact in many games.
    STRENGTHS
    QB- Even though there is no established depth, Murray was the best freshman QB in the Nation last year and was very efficient. He has talented established guys around him and he has some talent coming in and coming up to help him. If he plays within himself and stays healthy then I think the offense does just fine this year.
    TE- With Charles, White and Rome you have one of the finest TE units in the land. Georgia just needs to utilize them more effectively.
    BIGGEST QUESTION MARKS
    RB- The biggest issue last year was guys being knuckle-heads on and off the field. If they weren't fumbling they were driving with suspended licenses. The returning guys (King and possibly Ealey) need to man up and mature. I still think King and Ealey can contribute and can be effective. They can play in the SEC but they aren't difference makers. Is Isaiah Crowell that guy? If he is then this question-mark can quickly turn into a strength. The other question is if Boo Malcome can provide that power. Georgia was not confident enough to go for it on 4th and short last year against UCF. That's sad. Boo needs to be the guy that gets those yards.
    OL- The OL was supposed to be special last year (returning the most starts in all of college football) but they got abused at the point of attack in many games. The Bulldogs have updated and reinvigorated their Strength and Conditioning Program and have brought in a new OL coach. Georgia returns 4 starters off the OL (even if Gates only started for half the season) so it's time for them to perform. If they live up to their billing for last year then it will give the RBs and young WR corps a chance to settle in despite having to go up against Boise State and South Carolina right off the bat. This unit should be embarrassed by last years performance and should be ready to make a difference right out of the gate.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bulldog

[​IMG]
    Alec Ogletree is the newest addition to Kirk Olivadotti's inside linebacking corps.
    Nick Saban does it. So did Urban Meyer
    And Georgia’s defense under Todd Grantham is now doing the same thing. He's ranking all of his players based on overall ability and shuffling players accordingly.
    “We just got done, basically, doing that,” Grantham said Thursday. “You’ve got to find a way to get your best players on the field and allow them to make plays. That’s why we’ve made some of the changes that we’ve made.”
    The Bulldogs plan to tinker with a few position changes once spring practice begins next Thursday, particularly on the defensive side of the ball.
    Here’s a look at a few of UGA’s pending moves …
    ALEC OGLETREE
    (SAFETY TO INSIDE LINEBACKER)
    Last year’s true freshman contributor at safety is now an inside linebacker, according to Grantham. Ogletree will be at the “Mo” spot opposite Christian Robinson, who is now full-time at “Mike,” the role of signal-caller that Akeem Dent played last season.

Said Grantham of Ogletree: “I think he can be a unique player at that position.”
    “He’s a tall guy. He’s got good size. He can run. He can hit. He’s physical,” Grantham said. “I felt like moving him closer to the ball is going to allow him to make more plays and be productive for us. It was really a little bit of a work in progress. I wanted him to buy into it, because I think it gives us some flexibility with our defense with some pressures, and it allows him to run and hit and be productive.”
    [​IMG]
    From now on, Cordy Glenn is a full-time offensive tackle for the Dogs.
    As for the safety position that Ogletree is vacating: “This is a good opportunity for Jakar (Hamilton) and Shawn (Williams) to see what they can do,” Grantham said. “Plus, we have Marc Deas also. Those guys are going to get their opportunity in the spring to show us what they can do in the system.”
    ---------------------------------
    JARVIS JONES
    (WEAK-SIDE TO STRONG-SIDE LINEBACKER)

Grantham actually practiced Jones, the touted transfer from USC who is now eligible to play in 2011, at inside linebacker before the Liberty Bowl.
    But no, Jones will now start out as the strong-side outside linebacker (where Darryl Gamble played), swapping from his planned starting spot of Justin Houston’s old weak-side position. In addition, Ogletree’s move is expected to keep Jones on the outside for good, with no more swapping in the works.
    “I think it will free up Jarvis to really be aggressive,” Grantham said. “He gives us flexibility because he can cover tight ends, he can cover backs. That will be something we can add to what we do. … (Along with Ogletree) we’ve moved two guys that can make plays closer to the ball and kind of get them around the action a little bit more. I’m excited about it.”
    CORDY GLENN
    (OFFENSIVE GUARD TO OFFENSIVE TACKLE)

This move had been previously reported, but what is significant now is that it’s no longer an experiment. It’s for keeps.
    Mark Richt was clear Thursday in saying, “I don’t think Cordy will be anything but a tackle.”
    So expect Glenn to be the right tackle in 2011 with Trinton Sturdivant at left tackle.
    CORNELIUS WASHINGTON
    (STRONG-SIDE TO WEAK-SIDE LINEBACKER)

Washington has flipped sides with Jones and will now start out at Houston’s old hybrid spot as a pass-rusher. Ray Drew will also start out at this spot when he arrives in the fall.
    DeANGELO TYSON
    (NOSE TACKLE TO DEFENSIVE END)

This one was finalized (and reported) as soon as JUCO target John Jenkins signed with UGA a few days after National Signing Day in February.
    “Tyson has done enough at nose that if we ever needed to put him at nose, we could. … So we’re going to play him primarily at end in the spring,” Grantham said.
    JUSTIN ANDERSON
    (NOSE TACKLE TO OFFENSIVE GUARD)

In a move long expected, Anderson is now back on the offensive line after a year at nose tackle. He never got much of a chance on the defensive side of the ball because of season-ending toe surgery last September. As a senior, Anderson will be in the mix at guard.
    On defense, the moves leaves Kwame Geathers as the most seasoned nose tackle prior to Jenkins’ arrival in the fall.
    “I will say I’ve been pleased with Kwame Geathers in the offseason,” Grantham said. “I think he’s busted his tail, and I’m looking forward to seeing what he can do in the spring. … He’s worked hard. He’s older. He’s mature. He’s changed his body a little bit. He’s gotten stronger, and as he’s added weight, he’s decreased his body fat. I’ve seen him work really hard.”
    BRANDON BURROWS
    (DEFENSIVE END TO INSIDE LINEBACKER)

Burrows, a redshirt freshman, is listed as a defensive end on UGA’s roster. He will, however, practice this spring at the “Mike” inside linebacker behind Robinson, according to Grantham.
    *** In addition to the position changes, Grantham confirmed Thursday that Dexter Morant (shoulder) and T.J. Stripling (knee) will not participate in spring practice while recovering from season-ending injuries.
    “They won’t practice in the spring,” Grantham said. “I’ve been really pleased with their rehab and what they’ve been doing. Both of them have turned the corner a little bit. It will be important for those guys to continue to rehab, learn in the meeting and obviously be ready to go in August."

12. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

Updated Depth Chart

Last Update: 5/24/2011

[​IMG] Basic Set [​IMG] 3-4 Defense

[​IMG] 11 Aaron Murray | 6-1, 215, So., 1V
    14 Hutson Mason | 6-3, 196, So., 1V
    16 Christian LeMay | 6-2, 198, Fr., HS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 4 Caleb King | 5-11, 223, Sr., 3V
    30 Carlton Thomas | 5-7, 163, Jr., 2V
    20 Brandon Harton | 5-6, 170, So., RS
    24 Ken Malcome | 6-0, 226, Fr., SQ
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 89 Bruce Figgins | 6-4, 272, Sr., 3V
    46 Alex Ogletree | 5-9, 224, So., 1V
    39 Dustin Royston | 5-11, 240, So., SQ
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 12 Tavarres King | 6-1, 192, Jr., 2V
    17 Rantavious Wooten | 5-10, 185, Jr., 2V
    31 Chris Conley | 6-3, 202, Fr., HS
    80 Taylor Bradberry | 6-3, 205, Jr., SQ
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 71 Cordy Glenn | 6-5, 348, Sr., 3V
    67 Hugh Williams | 6-5, 260, Fr., RS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 72 Kenarious Gates | 6-5, 328, So., 1V
    66 Kolton Houston | 6-5, 291, Fr., SQ
    64 Dallas Lee | 6-4, 300, So., 1V
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 61 Ben Jones | 6-3, 316, Sr., 3V
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 68 Chris Burnette | 6-2, 313, So., 1V
    73 Brent Benedict | 6-5, 312, Fr., SQ
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 79 Justin Anderson | 6-5, 342, Sr., 3V
    74 Austin Long | 6-5, 304, So., 1V
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 7 Orson Charles | 6-3, 241, Jr., 2V
    81 Aron White | 6-4, 239, Sr., 1V
    88 Arthur Lynch | 6-5, 272, So., 1V
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 15 Marlon Brown | 6-5, 222, Jr., 2V
    82 Michael Bennett | 6-3, 208, Fr., SQ
    28 Israel Troupe | 6-1, 222, Sr., 3V
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] 93 Abry Jones | 6-3, 309, Jr., 2V
    56 Garrison Smith | 6-4, 294, So., 1V
    98 Candler Cook | 6-3, 265, Sr., SQ
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 94 DeAngelo Tyson | 6-2, 306, Sr., 3V
    85 Derrick Lott | 6-4, 309, So., 1V
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 99 Kwame Geathers | 6-5, 350, So., 1V
    96 Mike Thornton | 6-2, 287, Fr., SQ
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 83 C. Washington | 6-4, 269, Jr., 2V
    87 Reuben Faloughi | 6-5, 255, So., 1V
    88 Ricky Lowe | 6-7, 258, Jr.,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 29 Jarvis Jones | 6-3, 241, So., 1V
    33 Chase Vasser | 6-3, 227, So., 1V
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 45 C. Robinson | 6-2, 230, Jr., 2V
    35 Mike Gilliard | 6-2, 220, Jr., 2V
    41 Brandon Burrows | 6-3, 240, Fr., SQ
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 9 Alec Ogletree | 6-3, 230, So., 1V
    22 Richard Samuel | 6-2, 243, Jr., 2V
    30 Jeremy Sulek | 6-1, 218, So.,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 19 Sanders Commings | 6-2, 217, Jr., 2V
    10 Jordan Love | 6-0, 190, So., 1V
    5 Blake Sailors | 5-10, 195, So., 1V
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 2 Brandon Boykin | 5-10, 183, Sr., 3V
    1 Branden Smith | 5-11, 176, Jr., 2V
    20 Derek Owens | 5-11, 166, So., 1V
    4 Luis Capella | 5-9, 187, So., RS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 36 Shawn Williams | 6-1, 220, Jr., 2V
    26 Marc Deas | 6-0, 197, Fr., SQ
    11 Connor Norman | 5-10, 203, Fr., RS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 18 Bacarri Rambo | 6-0, 216, Jr., 2V
    23 Jakar Hamilton | 6-2, 205, Sr., 3V
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] 57 Blair Walsh | 5-10, 192, Sr., 3V
    32 Brandon Bogotay | 6-3, 207, Sr., 3V
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 13 Drew Butler | 6-2, 214, Sr., 3V
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] 95 Ty Frix | 6-0, 213, Jr., 2V
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 13 Drew Butler | 6-2, 214, Sr., 3V
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Where did you get this from Richard Smiley, I thought Sanders Commings was moving to safety and B. Smith was the other starter corner. Rantham change his , mind ?

14. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

rivals.com is where i got all of my info from

15. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Brent Benedict is transferring

16. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

HB Caleb King is academically ineligible for the season.

King ineligible

• Like Like x 1
  17. ChampDawg

ChampDawg Walk On

Georgia's roster is screwed for online play with both Ealey and King still in the game. Crowell will be a BEAST but not in the game.