Georgia finally gets a win against Auburn, 34-14

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Hellisan, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Georgia finally gets a win against Auburn, 34-14

41-21 is the score but it was played against the computer in the 5th try of the day.

This game was tried 4 times on Saturday between the two users. Finally, in the fourth game, we had enough of a lead that when the disconnect happened we agreed on a winner.

Try 1: I had a 7-point lead with Auburn driving early in the second quarter. disco.

Try 2: It disco'ed before anybody scored

Try 3: Auburn was up a score or maybe a TD and a FG but they were pushing us around pretty good.

Try 4 (much later in the day): Georgia led 34-14 midway through the fourth quarter when the game disconnected. We couldn't run the ball worth a damn (haven't been able to since the loss of Anderson) but the combination of Jeff Scales and Marlon Brown was just too much. We made a few good defensive plays and were able to keep their offense somewhat under wraps although they had some big plays.

Try 5: (me against the cpu): Tried to basically finish with the same score as before, but each team had an additional touchdown to make it 41-21. Xavier Barnes made a play that will definitely be submitted for plays of the month:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/14927369

It looked pretty clear what happened on the highlight but i needed to get a closer shot.... What happens is Barnes gets caught by 2-3 guys, fumbles the ball, the other two guys just wander around, he picks it back up then goes down the field, gets stopped again, slowly spins out of a tackle while my guys jerk off, and then goes a total of 85 yards on the play. Super fun :)

In the end it was again Scales and Brown that did a lot of the damage, and we also ran for a lot of yards to grind the game out.

GG(s) today Ramirez. I'm 3-2 in user games on the season, I think that's the first time I've been over .500 in any season other than the first two....

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

wow....kudos for you guys to continue to try and get it in. it seems like the servers are crappy lately....or helli has the disco curse this season.

good win hellion

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Good stuff. Maybe helli's best game this year IMO even if it took 4 tries!