Georgia Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Georgia Game Summaries

Bulldogs' Game Summaries:

2. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

UGA 24 ARK 22

"We come out the first half on fire...held the defense to a shutout in the first half...they came back out adjust to what we were doing on offense and forced some turnovers and got back int game quickly. They scored with 45 sec remaining the game.. we were down one point when aaron murray was able to find aj green for a bomb to put us in FG range and our kicker did the rest...we will be getting ready for TX A&M next".....coach drowsike

3. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Uga 30 TAMU 14

Press Conference

" Our defense was great..we able to make that qb of theirs make tough decsions all game long..we were able to pile on sacks and and ints..I wouldnt be able to live with myself if lost to another big 12 team...We had some missed opportunities on offense but we gonna work that next week and get ready for LSU to come to town" ......coach drowsike

Aaron Murray 262 1 TD
    Aj Green 130 yards 1 TD
    Rodrock Battle 7 tak 5 TFL 2 sak

4. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Recruits

5* Jerome Meyers FL 511 180 (SS)
    5* Keith Bonner OH 65 285 (G)

5. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

[​IMG]

Logan Gray saves the day.

GA 31 Tenn 20

" Tonight started ou a little rough.. My starting qb Aaron Murray was really rattled in the big area of the Volenteers. He went 0 for 5 in comp for the game. I put Logan Gray in and he was able to run the option offense very well. Threw some bombs and we got the win..Defense should have blitz more and gotten pressure on the qb..it was an ugly win but it is a win..I think we have a new starting qb..Aaron is just not holding up this year."

6. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Congrats DROWEEZY

Great win man, now we all are tied at 3-2...so now, let the games begin! See ya in sunny Jacksonville FL!

7. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

UGA down Vandy on their own turf

Uga 28 Vandy 17

[​IMG]

" I think we could have played better on defense, especially in the secondary....the passer just got to many looks..we need to find a way to limit those. Logan was instrumental for us today. He ran the option for us great and was able to make some big passing plays for scores for us today..Were gonna rest and start next week gamplanning for FLA after the bye week..Big SEC victory today for our dawgs"....coach drowsike

Logan Gray 199 pass yrds 3 td 28 rushing yrds

Roddrick Battle 5 tackles 4 tfls

8. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Nice win on the road drowsike.. The SEC is starting to shape up with a bunch of 1 and 2 loss teams fighting for the top spot.. Should be an interesting second half

9. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

been super busy...will start posting again

10. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

[​IMG]

UGA 31 GA TECH 24

" We knew the were gonna try to run the ball..We had 6 in the box and held them to under 100 yards rushing..My guys just wanted it more and we came and took care of busniess"...coach drowsike

Logan Gray pass 138 yrds 2td 17 rushing yrds 1 td

11. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

[​IMG]

AJ GREEN played limited time against GA TECH but will be back fully for the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP

12. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GEORGIA SEC CHAMPIONS

" We played the best game we have played all year..everyone did a great job. The defense did one hell of a job forcing 6 turnoevers. We stuck to the gameplan running the football even though Alabama def line was huge and strong...We gotta get back to Athens and get prepared for the Longhorns"

13. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

Congrats on the SEC title.

14. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Thanks man

15. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

good work man.. good luck in the ship.. wish it was mean instead of you.. lol.. im cheering for ya !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.