Georgia Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Georgia Presser

[​IMG]

Coach welcome to Athens, what can we expect?

One question, can you please beat those damn Gators?

Why did you switch jobs?

2. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Coach welcome to Athens, what can we expect?

Well.. you all can expect alot of things. We have a good program here at Georgia and I continue to go in that direction. I will be bringing that pro/spread offenseto Georgia and the team is already use to the 3-4 which is the same defense I was switching to anyway at North Carolina this season. We have alot of goals to accomplish..including a national championship. Our man focus is to win the SEC and play in January. The rest will fall in place

One question, can you please beat those damn Gators? LOL..

We respect the Florida Gators and what they are doing down there. We gonna take one game at a time each season and the plan is to win them all. Were gonna play the Gators just as hard as anyone else

Why did you switch jobs?
    The North Carolina Tarheels has been great. Well it was a decision that was made which would be best for me and my family being that my wife in alum of UGA. They gave me a good offer after they decided they wanted to go in a different direction and we got done. Happy to be home.

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Georgia vs Texas is the game of the week, is your team ready for the Big Stage?

How did the tune up vs Louisville prepare you for this one?

Lee Corso has picked you to pull off the upset, is your team talented enough to do it?

4. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Georgia vs Texas is the game of the week, is your team ready for the Big Stage?

Ready as we will ever be

How did the tune up vs Louisville prepare you for this one? We learned in the Louisville game that we have to turn up the intensity

Lee Corso has picked you to pull off the upset, is your team talented enough to do it? We are gonna give it our all. Odds are against us thou