Georgia Season 7 Preview (by Virginia Tech)

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by theSANDMAN215, Jan 8, 2010.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Georgia Season 7 Preview (by Virginia Tech)

Summary:
    At QB: they have Khalid Armstrong who has an amazing 91 awareness. As a sophomore, we will have fun with him for the next couple years. The back is a senior who is 90 overall. Should be fun. Look for an offense to light you up. The defense is just scary fast. Who will beat Georgia this season? Georgia.

Offense:

What to expect:
    LOTS and LOTS of points. Loaded at RB, FB, and WR. Top 2 WR are 94 and 97 overall. Running backs are 98 and 95 overall. Fullback is 90 overall! Enjoy!

Who to watch:
    Senior running back Ryan Atkins. 98 overall with 99 speed.

Best Pro Prospects:
    Ryan Atkins. He can beat you inside or outside. Pick your poison.

Newcomer of the Year:
    Freshman TE Chris Hunter. 80 overall with 81 speed. Catch is 80.

Defense:

What to expect:
    Speed, Speed, and more Speed. The two DEs are 87 and 83 speed. Not one cornerback is under 90 speed. So scary.

Who to watch:
    Dane Haynes, 98 overall 88 speed. He must be an 8th year senior???

Best Pro Prospects:
    Dane Haynes - the guy is a beast who BBJ controls. He has speed, awareness, and is a senior. Stay away from him when you are on offense, or you will pay.

Newcomer of the Year:
    SS Joe Shelby. 83 overall with 88 speed. He is the only freshman I could find starting on defense. He will be a good one. His awareness is 74 and increasing, so he is learning fast how to defend.

When playing Georgia this year, just cry. His team is loaded with speed and skill. I would not worry about giving up points as he is going to get his. I would try and control the clock by running the ball. Take your time on offense. You are going to basically play a perfect or close to perfect game.

Prediction: SEC Championship and National Championship

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

great write up sand...worth the wait(y)

3. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

thanks. it was actually fun because I had never looked that closely at your time. I kinda wish I hadn't now because they are even scarier than I thought.

we should do something like this each season.

4. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

good writeup man