Georgia survives Tennessee thanks to turnovers

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Hellisan, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Georgia survives Tennessee thanks to turnovers

Customary UGA vs. Tenn. game.

We start the game, say that we're just playing for fun today and that we're not gonna blow up.

Game starts, things start going bad for me, I start bellyaching. Rusty gets on a roll, Tenn. looks like they're an unstoppable train. Somehow at halftime we're still in it. I have some success and it looks like I might get back in the game but then I do something stupid and turn the ball over making it look like it's really over, for sure this time. Rusty tries to bury us, and our team makes a huge defensive or special teams touchdown to win the game.

I'm just gonna cut and paste this and just change the names for when it happens against me... We won the turnover battle 4-1 and that was the only thing we did better today but it's a big one.

GG man, thanks for the palpitations, nearly broken hand, and endless fun that is our annual game.

1st
    Tenn 2-yard run 4:24 (7-0)
    UGA 48-yard FG 2:45 (7-3)

2nd
    UGA 2-yard pass 2:06 (10-7)
    Tenn 12-yard run 0:41 (14-10)

3rd
    Tenn 21-yard FG 4:08 (17-10)

4th
    Tenn 23-yard FG 7:53 (20-10)
    UGA 17-yard Pass 7:06 (20-17)
    Tenn safety 3:43 (22-17)
    UGA 83-yard INT return (2-pt) 3:20 (25-22)
    UGA 81-yard pass 2:17 (32-22)
    Tenn 5-yard pass 0:38 (32-29)

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Wont sugar coat it. This is a game we should have won.

No idea why when I throw bad passes they get picked off, and then I watch the other teams bad passes bounce off my defenders. I think I threw five bad passes four got picked...one returned for a long td on a really nice run back by Brian.

Two horrid blown coverages led to his Stud WRs first td, the last long one was just the same...nobody within five yards in a man to man D, I just cant get my mind around this game anymore. I dont understand the AI's logic or not covering the Os best player..man or zone.

We ran the ball well and that got us the lead...but stalled out in the redzone. The Bulldog Safties were up in the box and are both fantastic players...My safties make some nice run plays but nothing near the plays in the air...very dissapointing because they are just as good on paper.

Thought we played pretty well. Cant turn it over and win...and thats the bottom line.

Hard one to stomach...GG B

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Lol.....still hardcore 8 seasons in!

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL JMS.

the only thing that's consistent with our games especially in NCAA 10 is that somebody is always frustrated afterwards. And a lot of times the better team that day hasn't won. lol. Hey I'm not giving it back though.