1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Georgia Tech - Georgia

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Juggernautblitz, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Georgia Tech - Georgia

Mazz, I know we said Tuesday or Wednesday night in our PM's. How does Wednesday night at say 9:30 pm EST work?

2. Juggernautblitz

I was hoping we could play tonight as I will be watching the NFL kickoff tomorrow night. Are you available tonight around 10 pm?

3. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

Sorry bro, I must have fell asleep last night around 8 or so. Not sure how today is for you, I am sure you work during the day. But I should be home around 1pm est today.

4. Juggernautblitz

Yeah, I work during the day and my kids have open house at their school tonight til 7:30 then the NFL kicks off at 8:30. I don't know what to say really. I friggin hate waiting til the night of the advance, and wanted to get this game in Tuesday or Wednesday.

5. Juggernautblitz

I will try to get home early tonight, and be ready to go at 5:30pm.

6. Juggernautblitz

I probably can't get the game in before I have to leave for my kids open house but no response from you anyway so not sure what is going on. I will be home before 7:30 and will be on to play by hopefully 7:15 or so. I would really like to get this game in before kickoff time for the Titans Steelers game at 8:30.
    Please get at me on here so I know that works for you too.