Georgia Tech - Georgia

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Juggernautblitz, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Georgia Tech - Georgia

Mazz, I know we said Tuesday or Wednesday night in our PM's. How does Wednesday night at say 9:30 pm EST work?

2. Juggernautblitz

I was hoping we could play tonight as I will be watching the NFL kickoff tomorrow night. Are you available tonight around 10 pm?

3. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

Sorry bro, I must have fell asleep last night around 8 or so. Not sure how today is for you, I am sure you work during the day. But I should be home around 1pm est today.

4. Juggernautblitz

Yeah, I work during the day and my kids have open house at their school tonight til 7:30 then the NFL kicks off at 8:30. I don't know what to say really. I friggin hate waiting til the night of the advance, and wanted to get this game in Tuesday or Wednesday.

5. Juggernautblitz

I will try to get home early tonight, and be ready to go at 5:30pm.

6. Juggernautblitz

I probably can't get the game in before I have to leave for my kids open house but no response from you anyway so not sure what is going on. I will be home before 7:30 and will be on to play by hopefully 7:15 or so. I would really like to get this game in before kickoff time for the Titans Steelers game at 8:30.
    Please get at me on here so I know that works for you too.