Georgia Tech Injuries

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Bondzai, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Georgia Tech Injuries

While I was on vacation I managed to lose my starting SS for the season with a broken ankle and one of my starting HBs for 4 weeks.

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Still think you have a good shot at bowl eligibility. At Least I think you do.

Good to have you back.

3. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

I know depth is gonna be a key factor in winning games this year. I have already had more games lost due to injury than i did in all of '09.

Both starting OLB's out for the year, and during one game I was down to my 3rd string HB. Which has turned out to be a good thing, because he is now getting half of the carries. He has probably, off the top of my head, rushed for about 600 yds and 8-10 TD's as a 3rd string RB that i thought would never play for me.

4. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

I know your QB got hurt playin against me Bondzai......

my starting corner has been out a month with a bumm hamstring.......

5. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Well my QB is done for the regular season, so we will both be missing valuable pieces in our matchup.

Anyone know if EA tweaked there Red Shirts, Is it still if a guy plays 1 play he is not redshirted for that year?

6. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

yeap its the same

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    No one has been effected more than A&M with injuries. Until you lose both your starting and backup QBs don't come talking about injuries, lol. Also have lost some WRs for a week or so and a ton of in game injuries where they didn't return.

My starting QB was out for 9 weeks and has a chance to return this coming week. I really hope he's ready...

8. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Evidently the game genie affects injuries in this year's game. I have lost a player for a week or two, and I have players get knocked out of games, but for the most part I have been injury free.

9. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

yeah i lost my starting QB, Tyrod Taylor, the 2nd game of the year for 11 weeks.

ouch Drifter, that is pretty rough.

edit: I like having injuries though, makes recruiting that more important because you cannot stack your team with all 5 star starters then have crap backups. You actually have to recruit for depth as well. If only they would raise the scholarship limit to what it is in real life it would be perfect.

10. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    The scholarship limit is around what it is. 25-30 is normal, typically. The problem is that we only have 70 man rosters instead of close to 100. So when injuries happen, you can only go so deep. I don't want to carry four QBs on the roster, but it looks like I might have to.

11. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

yeah that's what i meant was the total number. we only have 70 on the game right? In real life i think it is 85 total scholarships a team can have, then you have the walk ons and such. It'd be cool if EA added that element to it. 85 total, or whatever the actual amount is, then allow teams to have some walkons that could be good if trained right or something.