Georgia Tech-Kansas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kapono, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Kasper
    just text me tonight if you can go

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

negative on tonight man- late and well yeah you get it. I won't really have time tomorrow either. Friday will be hard too-- godamit just realizing how much shit will be blocking free time the next couple times.

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Man Kasper, why you always bailing when we play!?!?!

4. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

1 hour less of sleep ain't gonna hurt ya.

5. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Yup agreed after seeing this if Kasper can't make it tomorrow or Friday we might as well let you play the CPU. People need to make time for USER games. They only take 30-45 mins to play.

6. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

So Kasper and/or Bulldog , is this game going on or do I have to play the CPU?

7. Bulldog

Well Kasper said he has no free time the next few days so i will AP him and you can play the CPU. If he decides to make time to play before we advance i guess you 2 can play.

8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Jesus christ guys sorry I don't have time to play and have work and school to do. I have a friend that is home before he gets deployed to Afghanistan and people will be here at my house to see him tonight after work. If its so bad of me to rather see all my friends that I graduated with that I haven't seen for between 2 months and 2 years then just play the CPU. Friday I should have time after work (about 6pm central).

Can you do that then Kapono? Also, sorry to start that post like that but Bulldog needs to understand sometimes I can't fit a game in a 24-36 hour window.

Friday I should be able to play, if that works and we can wait that long Bulldog let me know.

9. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

No man, I don't really care that much, my first post was just because you bailed last time we had a user game. I played the CPU already and wouldn't be able to play this weekend as I'm driving home 7 hours on Friday and will be with the family for just 1 night.

10. Bulldog

Kasper needs to understand that if he wants to be apart of a league he needs to make time for user games like everyone else and Kasper needs to stop being such a douche bag on the boards. You said last night that you couldn't even play Friday so i told Kapono to go ahead and play the CPU. Stop changing the story buddy AND you jumped online last night and jumped off really quick around the same time you 2 were trying to schedule the game but i won't say you were trying to avoid playing the game because im not certain but you jumping online and jumping off really quick doesn't look good.

Friday @ 11pm is 48 hours just so you know.

11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I didn't change shit about my story. Douche bag on the boards? Fuck that, I take shit from douche bags on the board all the time. Fuck this if I can't say something back-- I'm out then.

12. Bulldog

lol you changed your story kasper. you need to relax man you're taking shit way too serious lately.

"negative on tonight man- late and well yeah you get it. I won't really have time tomorrow either. Friday will be hard too-- godamit just realizing how much shit will be blocking free time the next couple times."

and then

"Friday I should have time after work (about 6pm central)."

13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

It is Friday.. at 6pm after work... I can play right now.