Georgia Tech - North Carolina

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KennyLSU, Nov 23, 2009.

1. KennyLSU

KennyLSU Guest

Georgia Tech - North Carolina

Dru, when can you play? I m free tonight around 10 pm central or could do tomorrow anytime after 5 pm central. Just let me know.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Sorry, but I'm not going to be able to play until Saturday night or Sunday. While my relatives have an Xbox, they failed to tell me how shitty their internet connection is. I can play CPU games and connect to the servers, but the three times I've tried to play unranked games have failed, with me never being able to get out of the first half before I lose connection.

If we can't wait that long, then I guess Murk/Papa can set me to auto-pilot. Although if we are not going to allow any delays during the holidays, then I might need to consider dropping out because I'll be going out of town again for Christmas and don't want to cause everyone issues with my schedule.

3. KennyLSU

KennyLSU Guest

What time Sunday are you available. I won't be home until maybe 8 or 9. I have a 5 hour drive from my parents house to mine.

4. Dru50

Sunday night should be good for me. Usually I have the kids in bed by 9:30 pm EST. I could probably do the afternoon as well, but it sounds like you won't be back by then.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Hey guys.

No rush on this game, but we will advance to the next week Tuesday.

That means, if it is impossible for you guys to get it in on Sunday you will still have Monday to get it in.

So, are both of you able to play on Monday if Sunday ends up not working out? and if so, what time?

6. Dru50

I can play monday night after 9pm est if we can't get the game in on sunday.

7. KennyLSU

KennyLSU Guest

I would prefer Sunday night. MNF is Saints-Pats. I am a N.O. man.

8. Dru50

I should be good for Sunday night after 9pm EST.

9. Dru50

Kenny, I'm back at home after my trip, so I should be around to play our game tomorrow night if you are able. Drive safe going home man.

10. KennyLSU

KennyLSU Guest

Hey, just got back to my house. I will be on at 8 cst for our game. I have to renew my live account so it may take me a few minutes to get that done. So say 8:15 cst/9:15 est

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Hopefully you guys get this in tonight. Perry, be on alert to advance or you can just advance tomorrow morning.

12. KennyLSU

KennyLSU Guest

Hey Dru is there anyway you can play now or within the next 15-20 mins. I have to go meet the fiance' at Target at 8 and won't be home until maybe 10 cst.

13. Dru50

I'm on right now and will be until about 12am EST. If we can start by no later than 11:30pm EST I can get the game in tonight. I have to be up at 6am for work tomorrow so that's my limit.

14. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'll give you guys all of tomorrow to get it in. If you guys still can't get it in, it'll have to be simmed, but I really doubt it will come to that.

15. Dru50

Kenny, I have a previously scheduled game (BCS title game in TF-Coast 2 Coast) tonight starting between 9:30 and 10pm EST. I can play immediately after that.

16. KennyLSU

KennyLSU Guest

I will do my best. MNF may interfere though. This week is kind of crazy at work and my fiance' is having family issues. This is not a good week for me.

17. Dru50

Murk, based on our scheduling issues, we may need to make alternative arrangements. I can't play before 9pm due to work/kids and Kenny can't play until after the monday night game, which is just not possible for me (the game will end around midnight EST and I have to be up for work at 6am). I don't know if we just sim it or what.

18. KennyLSU

KennyLSU Guest

I am doing my best at making this my main league but I am not going to completely alter my life for any league. I am a born and bred Saints and LSU fan so when they play I will not be online. Also I am trying to plan a wedding so anytime the fiance' says jump I respond with how high. I am able to play when she allows it. Anyone with a wife understands that.

19. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Chill out. I'm not asking anyone to alter their life!

I'll give you all day tuesday. If it isn't played by then we'll have to sim it, and I hope you understand.

20. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

No worries Kenny, my wife is the same way.

21. Dru50

Same here Kenny, sorry wasn't trying to imply otherwise. I'm fine with simming the game if we can't work out a schedule. I'm in the same boat with you, my wife doesn't allow the Xbox to come on until the kids are in bed, which means I do my best to balance things out, like you are trying to do.

If Tuesday night won't work for you (I should be available after 9pm EST or so) then we can have Murk/Papa Perry sim the game so we don't hold everyone up.

22. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Its cool guys. We all know life doesn't understand that it should revolve around this league (Sarcasm lol). In fact this has given me time to jump into some convos in my other leagues and get my summaries up to par. Also look at it this way, we'll catch back up because the next week no one has a user game and 3 teams have bye weeks. Plus it will put week 6 on the weekend which I hope is good for most because we have 3 user vs user games (which thankfully won't happen again until week 13).

23. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'm not trying to act like I'm in a rush either, I have a standard to run this league by. If you can't schedule your games, for what ever reason, in the time that I give you I still have to advance. I will always give leeway, but it isn't fair to the other members that we don't advance for over a week (yes, break was a factor though).

I have given you an additional 3 days...sunday, monday, tuesday. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but we'll have to advance Tuesday night. If you know you won't be able to get it in on those days let us know now and we can just advance now.

Thanks,

Murk

24. Dru50

I will leave it up to kenny. If he can play tomorrow night I am available. If he knows he can't be around due to real life matters (which I agree take precedence) then I am good with advancing tonight and simming the result.

Murk-my only question would be how does this effect the recruiting limits next year? Will we both be fined a 5 star recruit for missing a user game?

25. KennyLSU

KennyLSU Guest

I will try and be on at 8 central. I don't think we have anything planned tonight so that helps.