Georgia Tech Weekly Bloopers

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Bondzai, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Georgia Tech Weekly Bloopers

Georgia Tech @ Rice:

One of three first half fumbles:
    [YOUTUBE]MZ60oiqLMOQ[/YOUTUBE]

Wide open catch by the WR...errr not so fast my friend:
    [YOUTUBE]kcvnFyJ-5ac[/YOUTUBE]

On the very next play it's 3rd down and the receiver catches it for a first down.......ummmmm nevermind:
    [YOUTUBE]1qbk1_DrBcY[/YOUTUBE]

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Bondzai, does the fleXbox One that you use primarily have routes for the running backs. That was one of the problems that I have run into, in that most RB's have horrible catch ratings, and they can't catch shit.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    That wide open pass is just sad. What is that guy's catch rating?

I would cut him.

4. Bondzai

Yeah, when you have 2 WRs and 3 HBs all going out for a pass the chances are you are going to be throwing to a HB. My problem with the fleXbox One is that all of my outside runs get gobbled up in the backfield. It didn't used to be this bad, I we upped the sliders at one point and it started to get a lot harder to run outside so that has been a killer for me. But I can't seem to run outside against users either so the sliders are probably not the problem.

His catch rating is 73. Unfortunately my top 4 WRs have a catch rating of 84, 75, 73, and 73. FML!

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I've noticed this too. Unfortunately if you change the sliders people will start pounding the rock for ridiculous numbers (some already are borderline). I've noticed that any runs I bounce outside for long gains are typically due to my WR throwing a great block on a DB.

Geez man. Unfortunately these last few WR classes haven't helped much in that area.

6. Bondzai

Yeah I wasn't suggesting that we put the sliders back because I know that before everyone besides me was ass raping the CPU.

These are my current #2 and #3 WRs, I recruited them in season 3.
    Position PS# Name Caliber Ht Wt 40
    WR 46 James Griffin :3stars: 6'0'' 176 4.46
    WR 52 Willie Gaines :3stars: 5'11'' 180 4.5

7. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

The days of out-sprinting guys to the outside are over. The majority of my big runs come from guys over pursuing and getting pinned past the play. I would also find it hard to run without a TE.

Have you ever thought about making the move to a power run game? The Wishbone would drive me to drink I think.

8. Bondzai

I use Michigan in another dynasty and I like their offense so I was thinking of switching to that or the Florida offense. I already drink so if I stick with the fleXbox One I might develop a drug problem.

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Love the fleXbox One...unfortunately I had to quit using it due to not having enough good depth at RB...

so I'm in a more traditional pass/run offense now...I am running into the same problem you are now Bond...my WR's are really not that good...Most of their CTH rating is around 74-78 range.

How's your personnel? That FLA offense...can get gobbled up quicker than the fleXbox One especially against user teams.

10. Bondzai

Yeah I thought the UF playbook might cause me some of the same problems but I was going to practice with it and see how it went. I play with Michigan in another dynasty and like that playbook as well.