1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Georgia Tech Weekly Bloopers

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Bondzai, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Georgia Tech Weekly Bloopers

Georgia Tech @ Rice:

One of three first half fumbles:
    [YOUTUBE]MZ60oiqLMOQ[/YOUTUBE]

Wide open catch by the WR...errr not so fast my friend:
    [YOUTUBE]kcvnFyJ-5ac[/YOUTUBE]

On the very next play it's 3rd down and the receiver catches it for a first down.......ummmmm nevermind:
    [YOUTUBE]1qbk1_DrBcY[/YOUTUBE]

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Bondzai, does the fleXbox One that you use primarily have routes for the running backs. That was one of the problems that I have run into, in that most RB's have horrible catch ratings, and they can't catch shit.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    That wide open pass is just sad. What is that guy's catch rating?

I would cut him.

4. Bondzai

Yeah, when you have 2 WRs and 3 HBs all going out for a pass the chances are you are going to be throwing to a HB. My problem with the fleXbox One is that all of my outside runs get gobbled up in the backfield. It didn't used to be this bad, I we upped the sliders at one point and it started to get a lot harder to run outside so that has been a killer for me. But I can't seem to run outside against users either so the sliders are probably not the problem.

His catch rating is 73. Unfortunately my top 4 WRs have a catch rating of 84, 75, 73, and 73. FML!

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I've noticed this too. Unfortunately if you change the sliders people will start pounding the rock for ridiculous numbers (some already are borderline). I've noticed that any runs I bounce outside for long gains are typically due to my WR throwing a great block on a DB.

Geez man. Unfortunately these last few WR classes haven't helped much in that area.

6. Bondzai

Yeah I wasn't suggesting that we put the sliders back because I know that before everyone besides me was ass raping the CPU.

These are my current #2 and #3 WRs, I recruited them in season 3.
    Position PS# Name Caliber Ht Wt 40
    WR 46 James Griffin :3stars: 6'0'' 176 4.46
    WR 52 Willie Gaines :3stars: 5'11'' 180 4.5

7. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

The days of out-sprinting guys to the outside are over. The majority of my big runs come from guys over pursuing and getting pinned past the play. I would also find it hard to run without a TE.

Have you ever thought about making the move to a power run game? The Wishbone would drive me to drink I think.

8. Bondzai

I use Michigan in another dynasty and I like their offense so I was thinking of switching to that or the Florida offense. I already drink so if I stick with the fleXbox One I might develop a drug problem.

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Love the fleXbox One...unfortunately I had to quit using it due to not having enough good depth at RB...

so I'm in a more traditional pass/run offense now...I am running into the same problem you are now Bond...my WR's are really not that good...Most of their CTH rating is around 74-78 range.

How's your personnel? That FLA offense...can get gobbled up quicker than the fleXbox One especially against user teams.

10. Bondzai

Yeah I thought the UF playbook might cause me some of the same problems but I was going to practice with it and see how it went. I play with Michigan in another dynasty and like that playbook as well.