1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Georgia vs. Alabama

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cnic75, Sep 27, 2010.

1. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Georgia vs. Alabama

I should be able to play after 10 p.m. central any day. Will that work?

2. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

May be a bit of an issue, I wake up for work between 5 AM and 5:30 AM eastern time. Any chance of playing an hour earlier?

3. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I could probally play in about 15 minutes. Would that work for you? Tonight is really the only night I can go this early.

4. Masler

Masler Walk On

interesting, we had the same SEC Champ game over in the experience...unfortunately my opponent couldn't play and I ended up playing CPU.

5. abolishthefed

How early can you play Wed night?

6. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

During the week I cannot get on until at least 10 p.m. central. I have to help the wife get the kids to bed. That is usually about the time that they are both out for the night. I wish this game fell on a weekend. I usually do not have a problem playing any time on weekends.

What do you think we should do?

7. abolishthefed

I will try to be on tonight at 10 PM central. I decided to take a mini vacation from work for the rest of the week.