Georgia Wins 2015 National Championship

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by makinpropel, Dec 1, 2011.

1. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

The Georgia Bulldogs had had their best season coming into this game, going 13-0, but a loss vs. Boise would put a huge damper on the season, and they did not want to lose in this magical season they were having.

Georgia came out of the game fast, scoring two touchdowns of over 70 yards, 1 from Jeff Jones, and one on a pass from C.J. Davis to David Green. Boise State had a couple huge plays, but was always stopped at the 5 yard line, and had to settle for 3 Fgs. The score was 14-9 at the end of the 1st.

Georgia would then score 16 straight points, one being a safety, with 2 rushing touchdowns for Jeff Jones. Boise State would then score 2 tds in under 20 seconds, with a deep pass, and a fumble on the ensuing kick-off would be taken back to the house. Davis then led the Bulldogs down the field for a 2 minute drill before hitting WR Brandon Reid for a deep TD. 37-23 Bulldogs at half.

The Bulldogs would be able to hold off the Broncos for the rest of the game, giving up zero points. Kicker Jay Pittman added 6 points to pad the scoreboard, but that was all that came from the scoring area, and Georgia took home the National Championship!

Georgia caps off a great season, which included going 9-0 in SEC games, and 5-0 in user games. The Bulldogs went a perfect 14-0 and also had numerous individual awards including 3 by the best DT season of all time by Sr. Sterling Bailey who set the single season sack record.

UGA Stats:
    Davis: 16/27 350 yards, 2 TD, 1 Int
    Jeff Jones: 17 Carries, 176 yards, 3 TD
    David Green: 4 Catches, 131 yards, 1 TD

• Like Like x 5
  2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    congrats, you really flew under the radar it seemed!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Believe me, UGA was tough as fuck this year, just a great team and makinpropel was playing out of his mind. If we can get him to do the plays of the week again next year it'll REALLY BE AWESOME!!!

hahahaha I kid Makin... Congrats on your first T1 title, it isn't an easy one to get. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Good job makin.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Nice win.............i am jealous:oops:

• Like Like x 1
  6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Just think that a crazy extra point miss was all the difference. Sometimes the stars do align.

• Like Like x 1
  7. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

was thinking about that during this game. I Got really really lucky.