GERHART! GERHART! GERHART!

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Sweetness, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

GERHART! GERHART! GERHART!

TOBY GERHART FOR HEISMAN!!!!!

29 carries for 205 yards 3 rushing TD's, 1 pass for 18 yards for a touchdown.

This guy is amazing. This was his 3rd 200 yard+ game on the season. This makes him around 200 yards short of 2,000 yards. Anybody agree? Like Musberger said, "If Gerhart doesn't win the heisman, I don't know who will."

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

He DESERVES to be in the convo. He won't win for many reasons, but looks to be the most deserving candidate this year. He has done the most for his team this year of all the candidates. Without him Stanford is not where they are. He has had the most outstanding performances that I can remember this year. Flat out, he is a ball player. He will make it in the NFL without a problem. Work ethic.

Mike

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I'd agree, he'd get my vote if I had one...Unfortunately, Colt McCoy will win it due to two things.

1) He's the best player on a team that will most likely play for the National Championship, undefeated, Big XII Champs, etc.

2) Body of Work: He's now won the most games by a starting QB in the history of the NCAA, if I recall that correctly...He was many people's vote to win it last year (Winner: Sam Bradford, Oklahoma) and he'll likely get many sympathy votes.

4. Rudy

Rudy Pumped for NCAA 11

Gerhardt should certainly be invited to the presentation and possibly win it. He leads Division I football in rushing yards by almost 150 with 1736. He leads in TDs with 26. Stanford is 8-4 and smoked USC! Hard to argue against those numbers but he's not a sexy pick.

Tebow doesn't deserve it this year. His first half was mediocre (at least by his standards) and his numbers just don't warrant it imo. McCoy has really come on and is the sexy pick. But his schedule was very easy this year. I'm not sure why Case Keenum hasn't gotten more pub but I think he should at least be mentioned. Ingram just blew it with his terrible Iron Bowl. Blame the SI Cover jinx.

5. Rudy

Rudy Pumped for NCAA 11

6. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Bradford will vote for McCoy, but that is just because they touch weiners behind closed doors.

I'd vote for Gerhart. Guy is a workhorse and it's not like he is playing behind a really talented O-line either.

8. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I'd vote for Gerhart because of this field he has been the most consistent.

9. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

weiners.....hahahaha....i thought only little kids used that word still.

that's very gay, but funny though...if true.