Get madden for Free

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by ChickenOfTheSea, Aug 7, 2009.

1. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Get madden for Free

https://subs.timeinc.net/SI/si_madd...urce_id=7&_requestid=297031&_requestid=297031

Catch of course is dont know when the game will ship, thay may get special treatment or they may have to wait until after everyone else gets them.

I cancelled my gamestop online order and went with this, since it will be a few weeks until I know what my 360 league is doing anyway.

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Wow, anyone know any more details on this?

I'd do it in one second if they ship the game by the end of the month.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

if your in the Madden League, be careful... i think you would be ok for a week or two, but i can't make any promises if it takes them too long to ship out the game. I don't want to hold up everyone for weeks waiting on 1 owner.

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I will be scooping a copy of Madden on release day regardless.

I'm a big magazine buff and wouldn't mind adding SI to the collection. The game would just be a bonus.

5. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

6. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Unless you are an avid SI reader it's a weak deal especially if you end up getting the game like 2 weeks later than the release date. I mean you are still paying $49.

7. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

got my SI subscription last year for $29 and it came with a hoodie... that I never got... but luckily they sent me a fucking shitty T-shirt that apparently was of equal value.... bastards!!!

Love the magazine though

8. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

{Quote]Thank you for your purchase of a six-month (28 issues) subscription to SPORTS ILLUSTRATED magazine. Your subscription includes EA Madden NFL 10 and the complete NFL Films feature documentary "John Madden: The Road to Canton". Your subscription will start with the 08/24/09 issue.

The national release date of the video game is August 14th. No games will ship before then. After the national release date, your gifts will ship as soon as your credit card order is approved and processed.

We're sure you'll enjoy SI's award-winning, action-packed coverage of all your favorite sports. See why so many subscribers look forward to reading SI every week!

John Reese
    VP of Consumer Marketing[/quote]

Way I see it, i was going to spend a minimum of $65.00 on Madden after Tax, more if I had it shipped.

So $49.99 for it And the SI Swimsuit Issue Make it worth my time. 'Sides I need a magazine to help balance the crap my wife subscribes to.

Definitely not for anyone whos League is raring to go.

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

What the hell is a magazine? Is that like the new internet?

10. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

yea when i saw the commerical i was like damn... thats a great fuckin deal! but since i turned in my ufc and got the game a week early anywa (had madden 10 since fri aug 7th) it jus wasnt as good as a deal for me lol an madden 10 is the best one to me thus far!