1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Get to know ya

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Nov 29, 2010.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

.i know we have alot of new faces around here and guys who hvent been around the whole time so i thought to get a little familiarity would be good for the group!

[​IMG]

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Name: Derek Coates
    favorite team: Arkansas

Im a 20 year old guy who works construction 3 days a week while im in college. ill be going full time at work soon and dropping school pursuing a job with a gas company making 90,000 a year. My dad works for them so i have an inside track to employment hopefully. lol

I live and breath sports, i played football in highschool at Middle linebacker. now this game is my substitute lol. I bleed Arkansas Razorback Cardinal red! Ive grown up loving them and watch every game and go to alot of them! I have loved these last 3 years, watching the program rise up to national prominence again!

I play mainly NCAA and Call of duty. but occasionally ill play an assasins creed or something along those lines.

Glad to be here and i hope you guys are too!

3. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

- Collin, Age 23
    - I live in Hoboken, NJ and work for an advertising firm in NYC
    - I graduated from Johns Hopkins University in 2009 and played on the basketball team there
    - I root for Miami because my brother used to be a grad assistant there, but I am far from a die hard. Thank god Randy Shannon is gone. The only team I really passionately follow is the NY Knicks.

4. titangator

titangator Walk On

Jeff, age 22

I am from Jackson, TN... currently live in Murfreesboro, TN while I attend Middle Tennessee State University. Have 3 semesters(hopefully) left until graduation...

Love sports...

as far as sports go, my biggest love is the University of Florida... Not a bandwagon fan, like many ppl would jump to the conclusion of since I am from Tennessee, when i was 7 or 8 all my friends and their families were Tennessee fans, and for whatever reason, I could not stand the University of Tennessee... HATED it, and still do to this day... but anyways, all of them hated florida, so i was like well i hate yall, yall hate florida...hmmm, now i like florida lol and have sine that day... Steve Spurrier played a role in it too, that man is a genius, love his personality and everything... as bad as i hated seeing him beat my gators a couple weekends ago and keep us from going to Atlanta... i love seeing the ol ball coach back in his second home, the georgia dome.

I also like the Florida basketball team, baseball team, etc... lol

Then i like the Titans, the STL Cardinals, memphis Grizzlies, Nashville Predators

5. jhujay09

jhujay09 Walk On

Chris, age 24

I live and work in New York City as an accountant.

I went to college with ckamm1 and graduated with him in 2009 and also played basektball. I only ended up playing for 2 years, while ckamm led the team to a conference championship. I was the leader of the student section though!

My favorite sports teams are: NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Mets

I dont know if I have a favorite college football team. In the northeast we dont really do college football, so I never grew up with an allegience to a school. I follow the SEC and to a lesser extent the Big 12. I like to play the college lines, so that keeps me plenty involved in the games.

6. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

Name: Max

I'm a high school senior having a good time and waiting to hear from colleges. I am a huge UNC basketball fan and bleed powder blue. Hopefully I can go to college there, but we'll see. As far as other sports, I love pretty much everything. I play soccer and was the captain of my high school team and an All-County midfielder this year. I do not really have a favorite college football team, but I somewhat root for Michigan. Whatever college I end up at will probably be the team I root for.

Other sports teams I root for are the Packers, Lakers, and Manchester United.