Get to Know Ya's TMFL25 Edition

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by broth262, Nov 2, 2013.

1. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Well fuzzyl0gic had said he had planned on making this thread at some point, but I figured I could take the initiative. Being a new guy to TMFL, and being primarily a PS3 guy I don't know too many of yall. I figure half the fun is knowing everyone you're playing, so why not do something like this. Anyways I guess I'll start.

My name is Brian, my friends call me B Roth, hence the username. I grew up in Baltimore, MD and I am currently a senior at the University of Maryland, home of the world's greatest football uniforms. On the subject of football uniforms, I work as a student equipment manager for the football team, and that pretty much takes up all of my time outside class or here. Go to every practice and home and road game. Work with the coaches to set up their drills and stuff. Its a pretty amazing experience. Here is me at work:
    1009841_10153199388155291_945985498_n (1).jpg
    As far as sports go, I'm a big time local sports guy. Love the Ravens, Orioles, Capitals, and obviously the Maryland Terrapins. I'm also a Golden State Warriors fan because Steph Curry is my favorite player, but I only recently started watching the NBA.
    As for video games I have been playing NCAA since I believe 2002 when someone from FSU was on the cover but his name escapes me at the moment. I dabbled in NCAA Gamebreaker in the 90's as well, but growing up I was a Madden kid. I had played every Madden starting in about 1996 all the way until Madden 08, when I had gotten completely fed up with the Madden product and turned my focus towards NCAA. Have been a die hard NCAA gamer since. Hadn't realy planned on getting Madden 25 until I got a spot in TMFL, then I figured I had to do it.

Anyways, thats all I got so, I'd like to know who some of you other guys are. I'd also do the TMFL tag here, but not sure the policy on that so I'll let someone else do that.

• Like Like x 1
  2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

broth262 I think it was Chris Weinke

• Like Like x 2
  3. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    My Name is Eric....People call me Eric...Like broth262 I also grew up in Baltimore and did my undergrad and Master's at WVU. I have lived around the country from Eugene, Oregon, Vancouver, WA, Yakima, WA and now Jacksonville Florida the NFL's and TMFL's whipping boy. Other than growing up in Baltimore, Jacksonville is where I have lived the longest.

Without getting into a bunch of boring details, I do regulatory compliance for a living. In terms of Sports, I follow the Orioles, Capitals and the Green Bay Packers. Although I do follow the Ravens and Jaguars. Most of my family despise talking to me the the Packers play and usually beat the Ravens. As far as why Green Bay? Not sure really but I have liked them since the Colts left Baltimore.

And of course I am a WVU fan. Although this is definitely a down year I do still wear my colors with pride and i will thoroughly enjoy watching all of the Gator fans pouting tomorrow at work after losing to UGA.

I have "gamed" since the Atari 2600, Nintendo, Commodore 64, had a Sega Genesis, XBOX, XBOX 360 and soon to be the one. I used to play 20 hours a week now i am old and get headaches (not as old as PAgamer07 )

Whose next bitches TMFL25 sorry was i not supposed to do that ?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Tyler Kasperson (hence Kasper) here. Born, raised, and live in Huron, South Dakota (home of the world's largest pheasant!) I played football (all 4) and basketball (2 years) in high school. Work wise, I am a commercial applicator - I run these bitches all day sometimes:
    [​IMG] --------------------------------------- [​IMG]

Ho hum what else- I root for the Huskers, don't really have an NBA, MLB, or NFL team. Been playing on XBL for probably 5-6 years.

Oh whatever, ask questions if you want.

• Like Like x 2
  5. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Since the colts left Baltimore? Holy hell.

• Like Like x 1
  6. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Does she think your tractor's sexy bahahaha

• Like Like x 2
  7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

sup fellas. My name is Jeff and I'm about to turn 39 years old. I just took a job as Director of Information Technology for a small software company that specializes in veterinarian practice applications. Previously i worked as a SQL DBA for the government for nearly 8 years. I've been in IT since I was 22 years old and it's nice to finally break that glass ceiling and get out of the production environment and into a management position. I also do web development and offer IT services for small-medium size businesses and government organizations through my company Tradition Technical Services.

I grew up Texas for the most part, but spent 4 years in Naperville, Ill. in the late 80's and I also spent 5 years in the East Valley of Phoenix, AZ area from 1997 - 2002. I played football, basketball and baseball from little league to High School. I stopped playing football after Freshman year and focused on Baseball which i lettered in 3 years and excelled as a pitcher in the DFW area. Actually threw 3 no-no's, two of them my Senior year. Those were my uncle rico glory days.

I am married for 10.5 years now and I have two great kids, 9 year old girl and 7 year old boy (21 months apart). We live in Keller, TX and are hopefully (fingers crossed) closing on a house this Friday. It's been a long road for us to get to this home and it would mean so much to get this done and close a chapter in our lives that has brought some tough times and some hard decisions. This is like a new start in many ways for our family and I am looking forward to what life has in store for our fam.

I coach youth football too.. you can watch my kids at http://www.youtube.com/user/KellerHogs .. They do pretty good and I love being around young players and teaching them the game and what it takes to play it the right way. I've also coached youth soccer for 4 years but gave it up to play in the TMFL :) .

I've been playing Madden since it came out.. like 1990 er sumthin'... on the original Sega. Love playing football games and always enjoyed the head to head competition, whether it was on the couch in the old days against Zetroc, Rastamon_420, MRamirez, jfosh or brihahn... or now at TMFL. I started Tradition Sports back in 2008 on the site Madden Mania. We started as an NCAA Online Dynasty and grew from there. Met Ronnie shortly after our league filled up and we formed a partnership which has led to where TSO is today.

Here are some photos to go along with my heartwarming story....

[​IMG]

A selfie for Papa Perry

[​IMG]

Me and the kids in Hawaii this summer

[​IMG]

The family at a Mavericks game

[​IMG]

The Kids

[​IMG]

Daddy's Girl

[​IMG]

My two best friends and I at Coachella last year (Zetroc is in the middle)

[​IMG]

My Dad and I about to play some golf

[​IMG]

Steph and I before we got married

[​IMG]

Zetroc and I in High School

TMFL25

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
    • Like Like x 5