Get to know ya's

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Mar 9, 2010.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Get to know ya's

I think this will make user games more interesting as you will know who you are playing... instead of just a faceless name.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Everyone should know what I look like. If you watch my reels me, Hack, and JFunk all have profile pics at the end of my highlight reels.

But I will post one up here. Speaking of that....For the Cream of Crop guys that give me highlights for my reels (which is about everyone..lol) send me a picture via PM that i can put in with my reels damnit!!

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

[​IMG]

I'll get this party started.

4. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

[​IMG]

that's my pretty mug.

5. Iron Mickey

Some of you already this this...but for the new guys or if you just didnt know.

I am David, 26 years old, got married three years ago after I left college. Got 2 kids, both boys....Me and JFunk (Jeremy) are best friends, and our wife
    's are very good friends also which works out really nice. We pretty much grew up togther and played football against one anotheralso. Here are some pics.

I am a Die Hard Dallas Cowboys Fan and Season Ticket Holder also (located in Georgia). The pics below are from opening night.

Me & my wife
    [​IMG]

Georgia Tech game
    [​IMG]

My 19 month old son Dallas
    [​IMG]

My 3 month old son Jaxon
    [​IMG]

Both of them
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

My name is Ashley. I am 29 years old. I married my wife back in 2004. We have 2 girls (Lilli-19 months and Reese-1 month). I am a huge Georgia Bulldog fan and College Football fan. Not so much a huge fan of any one team in the NFL, but I mainly just watch on Sunday's to see who wins.

Me and they wife in NYC.
    [​IMG]

I will post more later if I think about it. This is the only one I could find here at work.

7. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

man thats a huge picture. i dont know how to crop that thing. sorry [​IMG]super ultra faded in vegas like 4am w/ my girl!

Giant's opening day with the homies
    [​IMG]

Me and my boy jose's girl yvette and niners opening day(F--k the Niners it's all about the Titans
    [​IMG]

T-Rude and Antbeezy at his wedding
    [​IMG]

8. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

This is pretty cool actually.

9. Iron Mickey

Come on....I know we got more than three guys in this league. Man up.

Trude you are a titans fan? How the hell that happen? Great pics man.

And RTP.....Georgia Sucks J/K!!!

10. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

In all my pictures i look like i'm about 19, but i'm really 24

11. jca312

jca312 Walk On

My name is Jeff, I'm 31. I live in San Diego, born and raised here. Went to the University of Portland for 4 years, then came back. My college roomate/best friend started a video production company that I've been editing for for 9 years. I took a contractor job and am currently editing training videos. I coach high school football, basketball, and track, which I love. And that's about it. It's been fun playing with all you guys and I look forward to the last few months of 2010 and can't wait to play 2011 with this group.

[​IMG]
    Entertaining my best friend's daughter looking like her favorite Yo Gabba Gabba! character DJ Lance​

12. Iron Mickey

I finally got to meet JCA!!!

JCA,

I am going to print this pic off and i am going to curse at you whenever Miami gives me a hard time when we play...lol

13. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

JCA....you look just like that Yo Gabba Gabba guy (at least in costume). That is awesome!

14. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

jca- that is fricking great, my 4-year old loves Yo gabba gabba. Although I think DJ lance is secretly Roger from What's Happening

BTW- I think they spend about $80 per edisode to make that show

15. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

G-Unit Long story, but here goes.... born and raised here in the Bay, but my dad was a rams fans so i was trained to hate the niners. at that time the raiders were in LA so there was no other Bay Area football team. also at that time Warren Moon and the Oilers ran the run n shoot and i just loved the high scoring offense/pass attack they ran so i followed them ever since even with the move to tennessee!

solid participation fellas. jca u look like u have fun in life. thats what im talkin about.

Shadow you in that picture look like a young Joe Flacco!!!

16. Dean

Dean Walk On

[​IMG]

thats me in the middle. I'm 23, graduated from LSU in 2008. Now i work for my family's seafood company.

17. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. "

First thing i thought of. That's cool though... and interesting that you graduated from LSU considering I'm LSU and you are florida haha. I guess I'm in a similar spot considering jfunk is OSU and i'm a huge OSU fan.

18. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Hey, JCA, lol.. My kid saw your pic and said, "It's Yo Gabba Gabba!" HAHAHAHAHA

19. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

My name's Josh just turned 28 yesterday. Have a passion for FSU football n UNC basketball. Live outside of Philly with 2 roommates, Hate all philly teams but Phillies and i'll admit I am a bandwagon fan. Have a passion to hate the eagles (y).. I tend to disagree with people just to be different and start arguing just for the hell of it. Quit my full time job last year because I realized you can't make a good living punching a time clock every day. I love to gamble on everything you can gamble with and play poker for a living right now till I decide what I wanna do, either wanna go into sports radio or own my own bar/night club. Worst speller you'll ever meet ha, slacked in school cause I knew I would never go to college and didn't see how half the subjects would help me in the real world. Have a girl on and off for 3 1/2 years. Have had 2 dui's (n) here is 2 pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Iron Mickey

that would be cool as hell to gamble for a living....I love to gamble too

21. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Tuco's secret identity revealed

[​IMG]

Real name is Dave and have resided in South Bend almost my entire life. I graduated with bachelors in journalism from Ball State and masters in business administration from Indiana. Worked most of my adult life in wholesale distribution with the last nine years for a beer distributor. Spent about six years working part time for a local newspaper covering high school football, basketball and occasionally, Irish football. Currently, I am for the most part a stay-at-home dad (three kids) who does some consulting part-time while my wife finishes school. If I am not gaming, in my spare time I read, usually topics involving economics, warfare or gambling. Also am big on volunteering, as I’ve produced several trivia night fundraisers and coached various kids’ teams. Also run a NFL picks league and a fantasy baseball league. Relatively new to on-line gaming (just starting back in November) but have played the NCAA series for years (mostly pretending that Notre Dame can still win national championships.)

My boys and I watch killer whales play tetherball with trainers

[​IMG]

My PSN is actually derived from my dog, who was named after one of my all-time favorite movie characters

[​IMG]

22. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I'm definitely the youngan of the group. I think this has turned into a real cool thread. Some of you do not look how I envisioned at all lol. I'll have a pic up later, here's a short bio for those that don't know...

I'm Ryan, 18, senior in high school. I player WR on the varisty the last 2 seasons but unfortunately a hip injury forced me to miss my entire senior year. My life revolves around sports, Da Bears, White Sox, and Blackhawks are my teams. I haven't missed a Bears game in years and try to watch as much of the Sox and Hawks as possible. I really enjoy hanging out with friends also, which explains why I am never available Friday and Saturday nights...I'm single, don't like the whole commitment/being tied down to just 1 thing...I'll be attending Mizzou next year studying Journalism

23. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Here's a pic of me from my school's turnabout a few weeks ago. I'm the 1 on the right, my best friend on the left. No we were not each other's dates..

[​IMG]

24. jca312

jca312 Walk On

You won last year, what are you complaining about!?!?

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the pic, she was pretty funny, she was looking at me like wtf is dj lance doing here, but kinda in shock, then I left the room and she yells, jeff, where aaaaaah you? She's really cute.

25. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

My name is Chase. I'm 20 years old, I was born in Florida, but lived for 16 years in Colorado Springs, so that is really where I'm from. When I was 17 we moved to the small town of Prosper, Texas in the DFW area, or for those of you that know the area better, Prosper is right by McKinney and Frisco. I now go to college at the University of North Texas where I help out the football team as a student coach. I am engaged to a girl named Anna, who I met in track my Junior year.

In high school I played a bunch of sports. Football and basketball for four years, track for 3 years. Never been a baseball guy, gave it up when I was younger, but everybody tells me that I look like I play baseball. Sports is really my passion I follow every sport at least a little bit throughout the year. I play golf occasionally in my free time and am planning to move to an apartment complex that is on a little 9 hole golf course, so I'm pretty excited about that, it's really the only reason I wanted to move there lol. I'm training and learning to become a football coach, following in the footsteps of my dad.

Since I was born in Florida I have really adopted most Florida teams and expansion teams as my favorite teams. I live and die with the Jaguars every Sunday. I used to be a Gators fan but have not been as big of a fan since Urban Meyer came to town. Baseball, I love the Marlins, I can't stand how we always ship our players away. NBA I like the Raptors, because I had already adopted two expansion teams already.

All of the pictures on my computer are of my playing football so you can't tell who I am, but I have this one. It's kind of big lol but at least you can tell who I am.

[​IMG]
    Me, my Senior Year​