Get to know ya's

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Mar 11, 2010.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Get to know ya's

I know some of you, but I thought it would be awesome to know the rest of the field in SH..

So, I'll kick things off -

My name is Tracy, I live in western Kansas about halfway between Denver CO and Kansas City KS. Its a town about 20k people. Im 22, will be 23 in may. I bought a house 2 years ago this April. I have 3 jobs none of which are full time. I work at FedEx Ground in the mornings as a QA admin. its the best job i have ever had. I am also a private contractor for 2 Crop insurance companies as an adjuster. (Diversified Crop Ins and Farmers Mutual Hail) I have been at fedex for 2 years now and been doing the adjusting for 6. I travel alot for adjusting usually covering 500 miles at a time. I cover an area from Western NE, all of KS, all of OK and Fort Smith AR. I only get paid on the days i work.

I played football from 5th grade into college. i started at D-End in HS 3 years and played at the local D2 college for 3 years as a OLB/DE. I didnt get to play much in college due to my size, im 5'10 235. But I loved every min of being on the scout team as a walk-on and beating up on the schollarship oline- I won 2 steak dinners from the coach and brought daily ass chewings to a few fellow teammates. I wrestled in hs and threw the javlin as well.

I follow a few teams but my favorites are TAMU, cuz there are just to many gayhawks and purple kittens around these parts. I also grew up watching Tom Osborne's 'Skers dominate so, I still watch them from time to time. I dont really care for the NFL but I have been a fan of the KC Chiefs, when Montana was there and after he retired, I retired KC and began cheering the Carolina Panthers. (i knew a guy that lived in my basement that played for CAR) I officate high school varsity basketball, i ve only played 1 year of organized basketball, and that was in 8th Grade and i was on the C team bench lol. I m pretty sure that the college basketball season is only from march to april.

My girl moved in with me at the start of the year and we have been together for 2 years.

Here are some pics for you to enjoy:

Me Celebrating my new House

[​IMG]

Gangster Thomas the Tank Engine.

[​IMG][/IMG]

Me and a buddy drinkin all night

[​IMG][/IMG]

Me and Ashley

[​IMG][/IMG]

Me

[​IMG]

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

My name is James Salas but most call me J.C. and I am 24 years old. I was born and raised in St. Paul, MN but some aka cimmy think I was born in Mexico. I am a proud Mexican-American. I grew up playing almost every sport. Have a black belt in Karate, I wrestled when I was younger. My main sports were football, basketball and baseball. I'd have to say my best was football. I played video games non-stop when I got my first system. I am trying to think, pretty sure it was the original Nintendo. Then the Sega Genisis after that. Played Bill Walsh College Football, Joe Montana's game. I was in love with just about every sports game period. Always loved playing seasons.

I went to a great high school called Cretin-Derham Hall but failed to meet my maximized potential as I got into a little trouble which hindered my football dreams my senior year. I ended up changing my life during my Senior year as I started to get away from the things I was doing outside of school. I ended up going to college at The University of Wisconsin-River Falls. I did however mess up again, my girlfriend became pregnant so I decided to move back home. (I didn't mean I messed up by getting my GF pregnant, I messed up by not going to class and partying)

I went back to school over here in Minnesota at a community college. Yet, I stopped that to get a construction job to take care of my kid. So, now I find myself, working at the Twin Cities Ford Assembly Plant, hoping it stays open. I have two sons, James(4) and Amilio(1 almost 2). They are my life, pride and joy and cannot wait to raise them. My other love is my GF who I hope to marry one day, Brandi!

One other thing, I love the Vikings, on the borderline of loving the Twins and could care less about the Wild.

I'll post pics later.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

How many of these get to know ya's are we gonna do on TF???

Gah...

Name is AJ Cimahosky, 20 year old student at the Pennsylvania State University. I am a sophomore majoring in Energy, Business and Finance (All one major) at Penn State's Worthington/Scranton Campus. I just received my official acceptance to attend Penn State's Main campus in State College only this morning. I played football in high school for 2 years as a Split End/Line Backer and I also played golf. I live in in Beach Lake, PA which is on the New York border, about 2 hours from NYC. I have a girlfriend of 4 years and she could be the one. Im a family guy and love to be outside. I hunt, fish, snowmobile, and anything that involves the fresh air. I plan on possibly moving to the Carolina's or Baltimore area after college, but nothing is set in stone. Im a competititve guy and talk a lot of shit if you don't already know. One thing that makes me proud of myself is that I have never dressed up like Thomas the Tank Engine and hugged a Telletubby (sp?)

[​IMG]
    My girlfriend, Kirsten and I

[​IMG]
    Repping Happy Valley in Myrtle Beach, SC

[​IMG]
    At the PSU/OSU game in the GREATEST student section in the country with some friends

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

This is just a re-post of what we are doing in CoC.

I am David, 26 years old, got married three years ago after I left college. Got 2 kids, both boys....Me and JFunk (Jeremy) are best friends, and our wife
    's are very good friends also which works out really nice. We pretty much grew up togther and played football against one anotheralso. Here are some pics.

I am a Die Hard Dallas Cowboys Fan and Season Ticket Holder also (located in Georgia). The pics below are from opening night.

Me & my wife
    [​IMG]

Georgia Tech game
    [​IMG]

My 19 month old son Dallas
    [​IMG]

My 3 month old son Jaxon
    [​IMG]

Both of them
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

My name is Chase. I'm 20 years old, I was born in Florida, but lived for 16 years in Colorado Springs, so that is really where I'm from. When I was 17 we moved to the small town of Prosper, Texas in the DFW area, or for those of you that know the area better, Prosper is right by McKinney and Frisco. I now go to college at the University of North Texas where I help out the football team as a student coach. I am engaged to a girl named Anna, who I met in track my Junior year.

In high school I played a bunch of sports. Football and basketball for four years, track for 3 years. Never been a baseball guy, gave it up when I was younger, but everybody tells me that I look like I play baseball. Sports is really my passion I follow every sport at least a little bit throughout the year. I play golf occasionally in my free time and am planning to move to an apartment complex that is on a little 9 hole golf course, so I'm pretty excited about that, it's really the only reason I wanted to move there lol. I'm training and learning to become a football coach, following in the footsteps of my dad.

Since I was born in Florida I have really adopted most Florida teams and expansion teams as my favorite teams. I live and die with the Jaguars every Sunday. I used to be a Gators fan but have not been as big of a fan since Urban Meyer came to town. Baseball, I love the Marlins, I can't stand how we always ship our players away. NBA I like the Raptors, because I had already adopted two expansion teams already.

All of the pictures on my computer are of my playing football so you can't tell who I am, but I have this one. It's kind of big lol but at least you can tell who I am.

[​IMG]
    Me, my Senior Year​

6. rongill97

rongill97 Guest

Ron Gill (new Clemson COACH) and apparently, old man winter in this group. I am 34 years old, born in Boston. I am have been married for nearly 13 years now and have a 6 year old daughter. I am an executive VP with a telecommunications company based out of Minnesota. I work from home. Live just outside of DC.

I am a Michigan Wolverines football fan, though I like good college football in general. Baseball is my favorite sport. A Yankee fan born in Boston makes me hated and disowned by my entire family from April through October.

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Damn G...thought you were a thug!! Haha just playing saw your get to know ya's before. You know you are a diehard Cowboys fan when you name your first son Dallas

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Nah....not a thug...lol. I got the nickname "G" or "G-Unit" b/c when I was in college playin ball the 50-Cent "Gggg Unit!!" mantra was new and I use to say it alot playin around. But I am indeed a fan of 50-Cent...lol. One of the few rappers I like actually.

Word brother (on being a die-hard Boys fan)...My youngest son Jaxon's middle name is "Troy".

My wife is naïve enough to think when he's older and relizes who is middle name is after he wont want to go by that....lol.