Get to know ya's

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Get to know ya's

I see most of you guys around the main forum, but don't know much about yall.

My names Tyler, would prefer Tk-- I am a 18 year old freshman and I attend South Dakota State University as a History major. I am a big Nebraska fan. I love college football and watch it any chance I get. I like country and rock music (George Strait to Avenged Sevenfold).

2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Hey, I'm Keith. I'm 32 and from Ohio... but a huge Michigan fan. I am an Account Exec for a major communications company... which is nice because it allows for a very flexible schedule. I never miss a Michigan game, and I do love my Browns too, I guess. Fantasy Football has ruined the NFL for me I think, haha. I play NCAA and FIFA mainly. I have a copy of Halo Reach collecting dust... and I plan on checking out NBA2K11 and CoD: Black Ops. Outside of work and gaming, I like to work out and drink Oktoberfest beer haha.

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Whats going on guys, my name is Mike, I'm 26 from outside buffalo ny, and am a sports game fanatic. I mainly play NCAA and NHL. I used to be a madden head until EA screwed it for me with the online franchise debacle. I work for Citi Group as a data analysit on second shift. I make my self accessible throughout most of the day and night so I am pretty easy to get a hold of. Looking forward to the season!

4. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

What upp, I'm bob, I'm 20 from Clifton Park, NY. When it comes to xbox the only games I touch are sports games. Im in the NY Air National Guard with 109th Airlift Wing out of scotia, I'm an MP so when I am working I just drive around with a gun and do nothing... I'm a bit of a computer nut, can build em blindfolded, but I also played football in high school and hockey for 15 years so its kinda a weird mix.

5. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Hi, my names Chris, I'm unemployed and I live with my parents.

I'm 26 and have a degree in GIS/Cartography but am currently between jobs =/.

I play almost any type of game but spend most of my time playing NCAA and Madden. I'd be playing NBA2k11 a lot but I'm too poor to get it.

...and thats about it.

6. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Whats up, my names Trey, just call me that. I live in Cornelius, NC (basically Charlotte). Just turned 23 (today), I work as a dispatcher for a freight broker. I also race a Legends car in spare time, not a lot recently just do to funding. I play the hell out of NCAA every year, occasional Madden. Just picked up NBA 2k11 on Tuesday, so far it's pretty addicting just like last year with the My Player mode. Oh yeah, got engaged back in August, wedding is next September. I'm the biggest Clemson fan you will ever meet in your life, I promise. I follow Clemson football & basketball as far as I can, paid memberships to recruiting insiders etc etc, just in depth as I can get. I don't miss a game, rather it be on tv,espn3 etc or I'll just go to the game.

I love college football, I'll watch anyone play. Another note, I'm a Carolina Panthers fan, Charlotte Bobcats & Atlanta Braves fan. However I don't follow baseball thoroughly, just enough to know what's going on. NBA I'm not hardcore but I'll watch the Bobcats, not really anyone else, same with the Panthers unless its MNF or SNF, or the playoffs.

I have a man crush on CJ Spiller

7. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

My name is Michael, I'm 21 and in my senior year at Bluffton University. I'm majoring in Information Systems, and play soccer and run track here. Looking forward to graduating here in May and seeing if I can find a decent job. Most of my time gaming goes to NCAA, and whatever random game my roommate and I decide to pick up and play. Lately its been Rock Band, NCAA, and Mario Kart.

8. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

did you say your a cock sucking fanatic?

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

It is literally impossible for me to take you seriously with that avatar..

10. Bulldog

hahahaha Whammy!

11. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

Hey my name is Zac and I live in Concord,NC I play mostly sports games but I like to play a little Call of Duty every once in awhile. I am a Florida State fan and I also like the Charlotte Bobcats Carolina Panthers and the Atlanta Braves.

12. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Hello, my name is Forest and I am the deputy corporation counsel for local municipality on the coast of Washington State. My title sounds fancy, but all I do is prosecute all the misdemeanors that occur in the city. I did my undegrad at Washington State University, and then attended University of Idaho for law school. I became a father in June, my son has been diagnosis with skeletal dysplasia, dwarfism, and he has been medically diagnosis as "hard of hearing." However, for all those problems, he is just like everyother baby boy.

13. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

I'm Chris. I'm 25 live and live in Arkansas. I've been married 3 months and I work as a draftsman. I love football and most of my free time is either spent watching it or playing NCAA.

14. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

I'm Chris. I'm 25 live and live in Tennessee. I've not been married 3 months and I don't work as a draftsman. :)

Sorry, just thought it was funny that the person before me had the same first name as I do.

I grew up just outside of Knoxville, and have attended plenty of Vol football games. I went to East Tennessee State University (the 16 seed that almost beat Pitt in the NCAA basketball tournament a couple years ago) for both my undergrad in Finance and my Mater's in Business Administration. Yet, I am now working full time for a whopping $11 an hour. :) But that's life.

I'm looking forward to the league, as it's obviously a great group of guys.

15. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

3/12 of us are named Chris? That sucks.

16. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

3/12=1/4 :)

I'm a vol fan. What are the odds?

17. Bulldog

What's Up BITCHES,

My name is Zach but you can call me Bud or Bud Light. I am 20 years old and will be 21 in January of next year(woohoo). I work at UPS part-time and absolutely HATE it but its work and that's hard to find these days. I like to play video games(of course), golf, fish, and of course watch college football all day on Saturdays. I'm not so big on Pro sports other than Baseball and Hockey and i don't really watch those all that much unless its the playoffs or something. I am probably the biggest Georgia Bulldog fan their is, have been my whole life and it sucks right now because they are getting their asses kicked every week but hopefully that will change this Saturday. GO DAWGS!!!