Get to know ya's

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by I Peench, May 28, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Please take the time to tell us a bit about yourselves. My emphasis is on camaraderie, and creating a group of guys that know and like each other.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 5
  2. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

[​IMG]

Hey fellas. As you may have guessed, my name is Marty. I'm going to wing this one a bit, so as to not just copy-paste from the already TSO Get to know Ya's.

I was raised in McKinney, TX, currently residing slightly south in Allen, TX. I work in the Restaurant industry, and have been for the better part of 6 years. I spent my first of two stints in Virginia back when I actually got into sports heavily. I got to watch Petr Bondra nearly every Capitals game, and also got to watch my Dallas Cowboys beat the Redskins EVERY GAME for the four and a half years I lived there. Needless to say, I wasn't too popular when I wore my Dallas Cowboys Starter jacket to school the next day. Once I moved back to Texas before high school, I continued playing Football and adopting back my favorite teams : Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars and the SMU Mustangs. Along the way, on my second stint in Virginia after High School I adopted Syracuse as my #2 school, because my best friend(who I've never seen anyone come close to his sports knowledge or passion) was from the area and a huge Orangemen(they will never be the Orange to me) fan.

I moved back to Texas in 2007, to eventually start getting my life together. Up until that point, I never thought about the future, what I wanted to do with my life, what kind of a job I'd like, or any of it. Years later, in the fall of 2011, I started my collegiate career, which promises to be frustrating, long but eventually the best payoff of my life as I'll be the first to graduate in two generations for my family. My major is Recreational Sports Management and a minor in Business.

As for Video Games, for a long time I was all about the fighting games. Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Tekken, so on and so forth. Then Gameday '98 happened, and my friend Chris and I would play it for hours on the Playstation. With the 4-way add-on, we'd have 4 sometimes 5 players all on the same team, just crushing the CPU. It was fun, and the way I learned how to play until NFL 2k3, when I finally turned into a sim-player. Soccer, Football, Baseball, NBA, Lacrosse, NHL, and just about any sports game that comes out I'll play, or at least try.

Hobbies include constantly starting new Dynasties/Franchises/Coach Modes. Watching about any sport with any team. I golf on occasion, enough to keep all my bad habits, not enough to be good at it. The occasional drink, but moderation is my name of the game in that situation. Movies and TV Shows are high on my list, and when I get a chance to play music, I'll go at it for hours.

What I hope to get out of PFP? To get to know all of you, and have a really great time. Where I look forward to what you guys have to offer on the sticks, on the forums and with content, and where you look forward to the same from me. To have white knuckles from the great competition, but at the end of the day to breathe a sigh of relief whether I win or lose because it was the right way. I also look forward to bringing in NCAA 13, NCAA 14 and so on and so on with most(hopefully all) of you guys in the coming years.

• Like Like x 5
  3. RedZoneD25

RedZoneD25 TSO Social Media Coordinator

[​IMG]

My name’s Dave, I’m 22 and I was born in south NJ about a 15 minute drive from Philadelphia. I lived there until the age of five, at which point my family was relocated to just outside Richmond, VA until 2000. I spent ten years in Giants country just outside Albany, NY and most recently was relocated to just outside of Baltimore, MD where we’ve been since Halloween 2010. Pictured above is my 8-years younger little brother (left) and I at a Van Halen concert in Philly earlier this year. He currently dominates as a DE and is damn-near a lock to start on his varsity football team as a sophomore in high school. Pretty amazing stuff. I'm not short, he's just that damn tall.

My sports fandom is a direct result of both family tradition and local teams, as south NJ gets the Philadelphia sports market and I’m a diehard Eagles fan (their 1985-1996 logo is permanently inked on my left calf), Phillies, Flyers and Sixers (meh, by default) fan too. In college football, I was born a Scarlet Knight of Rutgers since my father went to school there. Possibly my proudest moment as a sports fan was being in the crowd in Houston for the inaugural Texas Bowl (2006) as Rutgers defeated the Kansas State Wildcats 37-10 to win their first bowl game in school history.

As far as what I do in “real life”, I don’t have an answer to that. I have been on the sports gaming scene for almost five years and my jobs have mostly been online. Professionally speaking, I started out as a Moderator for OperationSports.com in April 2011 (my first “break” in the biz.) In August 2011, I became a member of the EA SPORTS Game Changers. Other than that, I’ve spent the past six months as the Lead X360 Editor for StickSkills.com and currently I’m also managing the social media for Tradition Sports Online. I like to keep myself busy, in a nutshell.

My gaming loves are that of most other early-20-somethings, I grew up playing Zelda, Pokemon, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Sonic, Mario and everything else that I could find. I still play all of those in some form to this day, but it wasn’t until 2002 that I became a huge sports gamer. I mean, I had Bill Walsh College Football 95 but I didn't know what I was doing other than just trying to score TDs. I was never able to play real football due to various medical issues, so playing through a video game console helped me to not only cope, but get closer than I ever could in real life. Madden NFL 03 was what started it, but Madden NFL 05 (and NFL 2K5) sealed my fate as a sim-style gamer. I’m a HUGE fan of Franchise Mode (and Head Coach 09, what I believe the be the best sports game of all time.)

When I’m not gaming, I’m writing or recording with one of my eight guitars. I’m one of varying musical interests, but I’ll always be a hard rock/metal guy at the core. Van Halen (Roth-era), Alice in Chains, Coheed and Cambria, Silverchair and Children of Bodom are my favorite bands, which is strange considering the contrast in their styles.

What I hope to get out of PFP is precisely what you guys appear to be about, a good group of guys who know how to play ball and enjoy themselves while doing it. I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you more, be it by the forums or through the microphone during games. Thanks for reading this essay, I didn't mean for it to turn out this long. :)

Last edited: May 28, 2012
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

My name is Mike, I am 32 years old and i currently reside in Lewisville, Texas. I was born and raised in a small 'town' about an hour east of Cleveland, Ohio. I am the Athletic Coordinator for a school here in the northern metroplex, and i love my job and working with kids. I am head football and track coach at my school and I teach PE, even though my first love is history and language arts. I teach PE due to the time commitment of the coaching job. I have now been a teacher/coach for the past 8 years and have no plans on a career change any time in the near future.

I have a girlfriend that rules. She is also 12 years older than me, which also rules. We have been together for a little over 3 years now and she has two kids, aged 11 and 13 and they, coincidentally, rule as well. When I refer to 'the wife' as a reason as why I may not be able to get a game in on a particular night, this is who I am referring to. While there are no plans to get married, at the moment here are also no plans on ending this relationship anytime soon (as far as I know).

In middle school and high school i established myself as a decent baseball and football player. Decent enough to start in centerfield and at running back and linebacker for 3 years. Now, keep in mind, i was a 6'2 195 pound white kid from the country, so my options after high school were somewhat limited. Even though baseball was/is my first love, i decided my best chance was in football so i enrolled at a small D3 school in Wooster, Ohio. I played there my freshman year, hated it and decided i needed to transfer. I chose Ohio University and the plan was to walk-on and play football there as well. As is usually the story, i injured my knee pretty badly and the fotbal dream was over. I graduated with a backelor's in History. When I got out, I immediately enrolled in graduate school to get my Master's in Education which i finished in one year and paid $22,000 for...awesome.

My sports rooting interests involve naught but heartache, pain, and misery. I live and die with the Indians, Buckeyes, Cavs, and Browns, currently in that order. The Indians and Buckeyes have always been #1 and #2. Growing up in the 80s when both (especially the Tribe) were somewhat down made the 90s and 2000s even better when both teams started winning...and losing in even more excruciating fashion. I love he Cavs and Browns, butjust cannot put my whole heart into either of them. I follow them, root hard for them, but in the end no joy will be greater for me when the Indians finally win a World Series.

Video game wise, shoot, i was 3 years old when dad brought home the Atari 2600 and my brother and i commenced our lives as video game nerds. We played every Atari game you can think of, even the awesome sports games where your football players were blocks and you threw a triangle for a football. When the Nintendo came out in 1985, we were too poor to get it, so my brother and I saved our allowances for 2 years and were finally able to get one. We dedicated our lives to Zelda, Mario 1,2, and 3, Final Fantasy, and Tecmo Bowl. I got a Sega Genesis when I was about 13 and played the shit out of Bill Walsh and World Series Basball 95, and Madden. From there, it turned into playstation, playstation2, and now the 360.

Outside of school and video games, I am an avid reader of non-fiction books. Biogrophies, History, anything really. As well, music plays a HUGE role in my day to day life. I love all kinds of music and it just does so much to affect or add to whatever mood i am in. Favorite bands in no order: (Pre-1995)Metallica, In Flames, Hank Williams III, George Strait, 2pac, Matisyahu, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Hammerfall, Clutch, The Black Dahlia Murder, Pantera, David Allen Coe, Eminem....pretty much all over the spectrum

My stick skills in sports games are average at best and I will never be boss on them. I enjoy good sim play, and good, friendly competition. Bucs, JFace907, I Peench, and Bulldog have been a lot of fun to play with these past two releases and I am looking forward to gettingn to know you all and having even more fun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  5. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

My name is Zach, born and raised in Northwest Georgia(Dalton). I'm 22 years old born on January 12, 1990. I am a die hard Georgia Bulldog fan if you haven't noticed. I've only been to 2 college football games in my life, one was at Neyland stadium when i was 13 and one was Sanford stadium when i was 15. The first game was the famous hobnail boot game and the second was against Colorado i believe and we barely won(SMH).

My hobbies include golf, video games(of course) and a few others. I love to play golf been playing since i was 7 or 8. I played all 4 years in high school and almost went to college on a scholarship. As for video games i like NCAA, Tiger Woods(playing since 2004), Madden(sometimes), TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX VEGAS 1 & 2(love those games) and some Call of Duty games.

I currently work part time at UPS. I've been there 3 years now and hopefully will be driving soon and making that $. I like my job but it's not easy especially in this southern heat.

I've been playing NCAA for about 4 years now. I ran RMG last year with Steve(Peench), Mike E, Matt(Bucs) and JJ(JFace). We had a great time and i look forward to being in a league with those guys again.

I look forward to losing to everyone in this league as JFace907 Bucs Mike E and I Peench can tell you i SUCK. I think you all will enjoy this league very much.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  6. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Name: Eric

Hometown: Baltimore but have lived in Morgantown WV, Portland, OR, Vancouver, WA, Eugene, OR, Jacksonville
    FL (Current for 5 years)

Occupation: Certified Industrial Hygienist (Google it, not related to dentistry lol)

Favorite College Team - WVU - Did my undergrad and Master's there

Favorite NFL Teams - Packers, Ravens, Jaguars - Long story but for those of you born around the same time i was, the colts used to be in Baltimore, when they left i became a packer fan. Dont know why just did. I had season tix for the jags but am waiting on moving again for work

I have 2 dogs that we spoil rotten in fact they take up more of the bed then we do.

Games i play (NCAA, Madden and I have Skyrim)

I dont play often just because i look at a computer all day and get up at 415 AM to go to the gym. We go to bed early.

Only sport i dont care to watch on tv is golf and NBA (although I watch college ball)

I played Lacrosse in high school and 2 years of community college soccer.

That about sums it up!​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

guess its my turn .....

Name is Dan , as if that was not obvious by the gamertag. Life long Ohio resident , grew up in a semi-small town of Springfield, Ohio , home to such athletes as : current OSU QB Braxton Miller, former OSU WR Dee Miller, Toledo QB Chris Wallace , former MLB pitches Dave Burba, Rick White , Dustin Hermanson , Will McEnaney , Harvey Haddix . As well as NBA names Wayne Embry, Randy Ayers and Jason Collier( who sadly passed away at age25) , as well as R&B star John Legend. (y)

I played baseball when I was younger and was pretty dam decent on the hot corner, but once kid's started throwing me breaking balls it wasn't too long before I found a new sport lol. I shot up to 6ft1 when I was 13 years old and thought hoops was my calling, until freshman tryouts and I got dunked on three possessions in a row by a former D2 NCAA player of the year and former Cincinnati Bearcat John Carson lol , then I figured I would give up playing guitar and try football. But I have horrible speed and was a very unathletic 269lb offensive tackle so that was not much fun. Eventually I realized I was not an athlete and moved on:(

I moved to Columbus 7 years after my 27th birthday for a job with a major cell phone company , worked 7 years for them before quitting my job this past March (happy b-day to me) and returning to school full time. I joined TSO at the end of NCAA 11' cycle and was welcomed in by most of the guys already in here in from Bulldog's RMG OD. I love most sports games as you may imagine, I was pretty heavy into FPS for quite a while but that has faded into the background of my gaming after finding this site.

In my spare time ( which is about 0 now with school ) when I am not on my xbox I love going to baseball games, my home town Columbus Clippers (AAA for Indians) have an awesome stadium and you can catch me there every few weeks or so. I am a big Reds fan but root for Indians as well , I am stoked that I am going to a Baltimore Oriole game on June 16th while on vacation in D.C. area , my first game at that stadium. I hope to go to Chicago to see my girlfriends sister and possibly go to a Cubs game so I can see Wrigley, but those tickets are not cheap lol. I am an avid golfer, or was until I hurt my back in 2011 ( two herniated discs:mad:) , which hurt my game like you would not believe. I have taken a few golf trips to Alabama, Kentucky, Indiana & Illinois. My favorite trip was to Illinois where I played at TPC John Deere , beautiful course and I had a par and birdie on the day. I played on the golf channel amateur tour in Columbus for two seasons and won 1 tourney with an 87 (22 handicap so thats great round for me) , including a 42 on the back nine where I had a quadruple bogey on 18 (I was a bit nervous). In 2011 I played only six times and did not break 110 as my swing was horrible with my back. Luckily I have recovered and now trying to get my game back.

I love football and enjoy the first 4 weeks of NFL until my Browns are out of the playoff race lol , boy is that shit getting old. I am Buckeye fan, converted from a lifelong Miami Hurricane fan (sorry Bucs, I know you hate me now). I could either root for Miami and watch them likely go on probation for a 3rd time in my lifetime, or join Buckeye Nation and get to go to some games as my girl gets alumni tickets ..... so I switched. I still have a Ray Lewis jersey I cherish and that will not be pitched , but my putter head cover likely will.

Me after my tourney win in 2010 below :)

Dan Finch Snead.jpg

me and the ol' lady

photo-5.JPG

me two cats Oscar(orange guy) and Sandy(random color cat) , you will likely hear them going at it when I play lol

photo-6.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  8. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Name: Matt

Hometown: Originally all over South Florida, mainly Fort Lauderdale but now I'm living in the Bay Area about 15 minutes south of San Francisco, California

Occupation: bawvu97 I think we may be in a similar line of work. My official title is "Site Survey Technician Apprentice", but basically we go out to different job sites whether it be construction sites, office buildings or personal homes and test for hazardous materials (lead, asbestos, mold). Just started doing this at the end of march but im really liking it so far.

Favorite teams: Miami Hurricanes - Started liking them right around when Butch Davis got to town but didnt really start following college football hardcore until midway through the 2001 season. NFL I like Tampa Bay, switched to them in Middle school from being a cowboys fan. I also have a soft spot for the Ravens just because of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. NBA is the Lakers (we will be back).

As far as gaming goes i have and will play virtually anything you put in front of me. Right now my main focuses are NBA 2k12, Skyrim and NCAA. Outside of gaming I enjoy reading, writing, and oddly enough woodworking. I live with my GF of about 3 years now and her two brothers. Not really too much more to me, im pretty laid back I like to think and can get along with most anybody as long as they arent a doucheknuckle.

Here is me in the Snow up near Lake Tahoe wondering wtf im doing and where all the other black people are.

[​IMG]

And here I am back in Florida with my mom on what I think was Mothers Day last year.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  9. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    Bucs yeah very similar.....i do air monitoring, Haz Waste Management, etc. I do EPA/OSHA/DOT compliance with a little FAA and Department of State Mixed in

• Like Like x 1
  10. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

What up fellas, my name is Justin and i'm 24 years old. Feel free to call me J, JJ, JFace, whatever you prefer. I'm all the way up north in Anchorage, Alaska. Been living up here off and on for 15 years. I say off and on because i've tried to move twice and ended up right back here. Most beautiful place in the US hands down. I'm currently going to school at University of Alaska-Anchorage trying to get an Associates in a Journalism/Public Communications program up here before transferring to somewhere in the lower 48. I currently work for a financial institution in their call center and hating every minute. Only reason i'm there is because they pay me well and my bosses actually kiss my ass and it works with school.

If you guys have never poked around the main page of this site we had about a 4 month long run at a podcast we called Half Loaded. I was the lead producer/co-host of the thing and had an absolute blast doing it. Creative differences broke us up but i'd love to do podcasts for this league as my passion is in broadcasting. That's part of the program in school. The dream is to be a play-by-play guy for the Cleveland Indians or any MLB program i can get in.

Like a few of the guys on here i'm huge fan of Ohio sports. Indians, Buckeyes, Cavs, Browns in that order. The Browns would be higher if their move to Baltimore wasn't in the molding period of my sports fanhood. I turned to the Packers until Eddie George starting dominating the AFC and moved over to the Titans. When the Browns came back and Eddie left i went back to being a full-time Browns fan. As part of my Cleveland fanhood, if you wanna start a long winded debate, tell me the Cavs did nothing for LeBron James. I'll prove you wrong in a second. One of the pics below is me with All Star Short Stop Asdrubal Cabrera of the Cleveland Indians in Goodyear, AZ at the Spring Training opening game last year.

I've been playing videogames since i could hold a controller. One of my best VG moments is being only like 3 or 4 years old visiting some family in Ohio and playing Nintendo so long i actually put a blister on one of my hands. After the pain got too much to handle i went to my parents and told them i want to go because i have "nintendo thumb" haha. As I Peench mentioned in the PM, he and i go way back. We have been playing in ODs together since the feature launched. We always have epic games normally coming down to the final possession. I also go back with Bucs Bulldog and Mike E. Danthraxxx is in there as well having played multiple game titles together. This is looking to be a great group and i can't wait til July. Oh btw Dan, i'll see your well maintained beard with a James Harden lockout beard i rocked last November!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  11. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

[​IMG]

(That's my ugly mug in the White Press Briefing Room. Was from a recent internship I had in D.C. It was great, but trust me I'm not trying to play oneupmanship with it, because as great as that internship was, I'm still looking at living in my parents basement post-graduation).

Hey all, my real name is Frank and I'm a 23 year old native of Ohio. Born and raised about 45 minutes west of Toledo. I'm a diehard Buckeyes and Browns fan, with a little fair weather support of the Indians and Cavs when I can be assed to care about baseball or basketball. But football is my true passion.

Played starting in 5th grade and was hooked well... before that. But I played 7 straight years, including both ways during my senior season. Won a league championship that year, ending a long drought for our school. I wasn't very big, strong, or fast, (a 5-10, 235 lb OT/DT playing Division 4 Ohio football) but I simply loved the game more than anyone across from me. That and I played with a ton of rage.

I only ever got an offer from a local D3 school and even then I'd have been a glorified punching bag, so I decided to skip that. I went to Ohio University and I'll be, regrettably, graduating in less than two weeks. God that blows. Love Athens, but now I have very little job prospects with my Journalism degree. But hopefully that'll change.

As to video games, I play pretty much anything except for sports games other than football. Weird, right? But I've been playing NCAA for ages, but '12 was the first year I'd played in an online dynasty. Thankfully, I was able to do enough research to know that doing an OD anywhere but TSO was a fool's errand, so I was able to worm my way in here. After about a month here, I knew I wanted to become a premier member, and I Peench has been naive gracious enough to give me a shot here.

I'm really looking forward to this league and it sounds like we're all looking for the same thing. As to my skillz, I'm decent on the sticks but the thing is that I have very WILD fluctuations when it comes to how good I am. When I'm having a good game, I'm pretty damn good. When I'm having a bad one, the lowest person in this group will beat me by four TD's.

Hope that covers everything, looking forward to '13 with you guys!

• Like Like x 6
  12. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    Baron go to grad school buddy....give yourself another 18 - 24 months

13. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

[​IMG]
    Hey guys, my name is Justin Burgdorff but I go by JB. I got the nickname back in the 3rd Grade when there were 3 Justin's on my baseball team, and ever since I was dubbed JB it has stayed with me. Only my mother and brother call me that and most of my best friends that I made in college don't even know Justin is my real name. I grew up in Longview, Tx and could not wait to get out of that town. The town has about 77,000 people and the town is more of a place to go when you retire. The only reason I go back is to watch my Longview Lobos play football. Football is the thing that we care about (just like everyone in Texas) and it shows because we pump thousands, upon thousands of dollars into the program every year. We are one of the powerhouses in Texas and we don't back down from competition if you look at our past out of district opponents. I played both baseball and football while I went to school and enjoyed every second of it. After high school I got the opportunity to play at LeTourneau Univeristy and I took it. Unfortunately our coach resigned the next year so me and a lot of the guys left. I wound up at Texas A&M University (where I was going to go beforehand) and got my degree in Kinesiology Education with the supportive field in Biology. Instead of going into teaching I stayed with the hotel I currently work at. I decided this would have been the best move for me since I wouldn't be dealing with a whole bunch of brats. I am on the verge of becoming a General Manager and for my age I think I have put myself into a great position to move into other management roles.​
    I fore mentioned that I played baseball all through out high school and some at the college level. I currently still play for a college developmental league team, based here in College Station. We are called the Brazos Bandits and we play in a wood bat league in Houston. We compete against other current or former college athletes and we are currently thinking about joining the National Baseball Congress.​
    [​IMG]
    I also play in a Mexican Baseball League here as well. The competition is horrible but it helps me work on fine tuning my skills. Here is the only video/pictures of one of my at bats during a game. This was back in 2009 when I played for the Millican Aguilas. I'm the first one up to bat.​
    Video game wise I have been playing them since I was 4 years old. I always played Super Mario World, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, or Racing games. I never got into RPG games until I got a lot older. The first one I really played the hell out of was Elders Scroll IV: Oblivion. Now I only religiously play is NCAA and Madden. I also play Skyrim and now Minecraft on XBOX. I am so glad I found TSO because this is a ridiculously awesome site and I am glad to be playing in my first Premiere League with you guys! ​

• Like Like x 3
  14. Baron

And another 20,000 in debt? No thanks. :p

15. Baron

Since I didn't do it in my main post, it's worth mentioning here: I owe Jman and bringbackjimmy a big debt of gratitude for showing me the ropes here at TSO. And for accepting my bribes to lie to I Peench to get me in here.

16. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Can't remember who referred you, but I don't believe it was these guys. Could be wrong, however

17. Baron

WHAT THE HELL?!?!

Jman and bringbackjimmy I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

18. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

No refunds bitch.

You've made your own rep this past year, it speaks for itself and many here speak for you because of that.

19. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    Dude

A.) We need a hat like that as our season 1 prize I Peench pony up
    B.) Do you live in a ranch?
    C.) Do you have cows? I get my cows from costco
    4.) WTF am i the only non-texan/non-ohioan in this league Jesus people :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    Meh you gotta find the right program brotha i didnt pay a dime for grad school and i didnt have to take the GMAT or GRE either :)

21. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Technically i'm not an Ohioan, just family there. Was born in South Carolina...

22. Baron

This is some bullshit right here.

Good for them. But I didn't PAY THEM, so we still come back to my earlier point! :mad:

Haha, that's true. Still though, even if I am living in my parents basement, there are local papers that I can write for that have paid me damn well in the past (40 bucks an article isn't a bad living when housing, food, and utilities are paid for by the rents). But I just hate being a parasite on my parents. Got enough siblings that do that.

23. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Man i miss my time in Athens. Best 4.5 years ever. I cant wait to get back and visit sometime. Can i ask what High School you played for?

• Like Like x 1
  24. DC

DC Shake n Bake

im from arkansas

25. Baron

Tell me about it dude. Between Halloween, the fests, regular saturdays that put other school's parties to shame and everything else, I can't imagine leaving here. I was eager to get the hell out of high school (even knowing that I couldn't ever play football the way it's meant to be played again) but I REALLY don't want to leave Athens.

As to where I played in HS, it was a small town called Wauseon.