1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Get To Know Your Fellow Coaches

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Walk On

Get To Know Your Fellow Coaches

To boost some activity I will be starting this thread. I'd like to hear from everyone. We are all in a league so let's get to know each other better (y).

I will start...

My name is Matt (20 years old, soon to be 21 on 10/14) and I currently attended Lansing Community College in Lansing, Michigan, where I also live with my girlfriend of 2 and a half years. Hova turned me on to NCAA with the '09 edition. I've known him in real life since about 1st grade. I joined Tradition about a year ago and have found it to be extremely fun. I work at Meijer, for those of you who do not know it is a huge grocery/general merchandise chain in the Midwest region, anyway I unload trucks and I generally hate my job but it brings a paycheck so I don't complain too much. I have liked sports all of my life, mostly football and have cheered on Michigan State and Green Bay ever since. As for the schooling I just finished my Basic Emergency Technician training in May and want to continue on for Paramedic but the program was suspended until Fall '11 so I am taking some general credit classes towards my Associates Degree until said time.

So that's me, what is there to know about you?

2. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

My name is Jason and I am 32 years old. I work in Financial Aid/Accounting at Harrison College in Terre Haute, IN. I got my associates degree in accounting from Harrison a couple years ago and they hired me. I have since went back for my bachelors degree and have two classes left. Hopefully Ill be done in December. I am married with two children(boy 11, and girl 9). I am a huge Colts fan, and root for Purdue and Notre Dame in college football. I am more of an NFL fan, but really like NCAA on the xbox. Back in the early 2000's I played in some online Madden leagues for the PC. But ea did away with that after a year or two. I also play quite a bit of Modern Warefare 2, but that will probably change once Halo: Reach comes out. I have never really played the Halo series, but I have a couple of family members who have talked me into it.

3. Masler

Masler Walk On

I also plan to get Halo Reach, looks pretty good. Mostly for the online play though, I'm not much into the story.

4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I'll actually be out in Terre Haute towards the end of October. We play Rose Hulman for a soccer game out there.

But, a little bit about me... My name is Michael and I'm a 21 year old senior at Bluffton University, which is located in northwest Ohio, about an hour south of Toledo. I live on campus during the school year, and during the summer and breaks I am back home in Swanton, Ohio which is about 20 minutes west of Toledo. I'm majoring in information systems at Bluffton, and hope to go to grad school after I graduate this spring if I can afford it. I also play soccer and run track there. I used to play a lot of MW2, but I have recently stopped playing it as much. Now most of my gaming time is taken up by NCAA, Guitar Hero/Rock Band, and Mario Kart Wii. I'm still fairly involved in the competitive community of Mario Kart, but its starting to become less active so I haven't been playing that quite as much lately.

Butt

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'm also Matt, I'm 24 going to be 25 on 10/21. I graduated from The Ohio State University with a degree in Management Information Systems about a year and a half ago. I'm from the Cincinnati area but since coming to Columbus for school I decided to stay here so I now live with my GF of nearly 4 years (in November) and work in an IT department for a small non for profit as a network administrator.

I've been playing Madden/NCAA online since the original xbox though I never really got into it until NCAA09 when I played in an OD with some people on Pastapadre and we completed I think 9 seasons. It was tons of fun and I've been hooked ever since. Tradition is like a god send for me with leagues for both games. I only hope the site continues to grow

As far as other games I play, well, I guess I'm a bit of a gamer so the list is long.

On PC I play games sort of off and on depending on what my friends are playing and whats out. So right now I still play fairly regularly Company of Heroes, Starcraft 2, Unreal Tournament (just started playing,) Bad Company 2, Dawn of War 2 and some others but not very regularly.

For Xbox I pretty much just play NCAA and Madden right now but I still have Tiger 11 and I recently borrowed Tropico 3 from a friend. I've always been a huge COD and Halo fan so I will absolutely be picking up Reach when it comes out so if you guys want to start playing some, let me know. I played the beta and I've always been decent so it could be pretty fun.

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey fellas. My name is Jordan, I'm 23 years old and just graduated from Michigan State University with a degree in Physiology. I currently work full-time in a lab doing research on retinopathy at MSU. I like my job, but it's a short term thing as I am currently applying to med school (which is a bitch of a process). I live with one other roommate who has been a friend of mine since high school and I have a GF of 3 years that goes to law school at UofM.

I've been playing NCAA/Madden since god knows when, and got really into the OD in '09 when a fella named KoDeadEye invited me to play in a dynasty with him and a few others he recruited. Those others included Archie Griffin and Basis4aDay and the league was called the Old Fellas Football League. After a while, we all jumped over to TF and I've been a member ever since.

I am a HUGE sports fan. I love the Spartans, Detroit Tigers, Lions, Red Wings, and Pistons.

I will play pretty much any video game. I will also be buying reach when it comes out, though I haven't played Halo for a long time because my Halo 3 was stolen about a year ago. I am definitely down to do some online halo with you all when it comes out. Recently I haven't played anything but Madden and NCAA, mostly NCAA. I love this years game.

7. Masler

Masler Walk On

I remember playing '09 online, me Hov and two other of our friends played in a dynasty, I think we got to 10 or 11 years before '10 came out. I remember I brought the Syracuse Orange to the National Championship one year, but Hov beat me with the Iowa State Cyclones ahaha (way too easy to score back then if you had a bit of height and speed). I'm sure Hov rememebers Fairchild lmao

8. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

NCAA 09 is still the pinnacle of online leagues or at least the most fun I ever had playing. Oh the memories.

9. NateDawg

NateDawg GT- MIZ Nighthawk

Hey everyone my name is Nathan and I am 20 years old. I am a Junior at the University of Missouri (Mizzou). I am going for a masters degree in accountancy and will graduate in May 2013. I absolutely love all things Mizzou-- Football and Basketball especially -- and attend all of the games that I possibly can (home and away). I'm also a rams fan (I know, I know)- but I am excited to see how the team does this year under our new investment in Sam Bradford. . . Time will tell.

10. KoG CHEESEDIP

KoG CHEESEDIP Walk On

Hey guys. I'm Kyle, and i'm pretty sure i'm the youngest one in the dynasty. i'm almost 18, i'm a senior in high school. I've been playing video games since i was 4 or 5. My favorite console will always be the N64 followed closely by the SNES. I love pretty much all sports, although baseball and soccer are my favorites. I live just south of Atlanta, Georgia. Georgia Tech is the college I support and i hope to go to either GT or Georgia State next year. I support all my hometown teams: braves, falcons, hawks. But I've also always loved the Red Sox, since Nomar was there because he is one of the best players to come out of Georgia Tech.