1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Getting froze out while looking at postgame highlights

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by DirtycashDylan, Aug 16, 2010.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Getting froze out while looking at postgame highlights

ENOUGH! This shit pisses me off so much. Not only can I not look at MOST of the fucking highlights but when I take longer than 2 minutes to upload a few, I get logged out and my game freezes.

I know I'm not the only one here. Wtf why didn't they fix this with the patch.

2. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

IMO just save them after the game - don't upload them. you're likely bumping up against some kind of time out on the EA servers.

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

That's exactly what's happening as I try to save them-a time out.

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Just happened to me minutes ago....What im going to try to do from now on, is not save photos anymore. When i tried to save a photo, it told me i wasnt connected, but I could save highlights just fine. Next game im only saving highlights and using the ugly cpu photos for pics. Worth a try.

5. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

This exact thing happened to me on friday.. It was during a user game when my saved highlights were crucial.. This has now happened to me 3 or so times, all during user games.. It sucks!