Getting Online Feet Wet

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by CornrowWallace, May 10, 2010.

1. CornrowWallace

CornrowWallace Walk On

Getting Online Feet Wet

Name:Greg
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pSN: Cornrollah
    Email: cornrollah@aim.com
    AIM: cornrollah@aim.com
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Weekdays/Weekends on Nights
    Favorite Teams: Packers/Brewers/Bucks/Badgers/Admirals
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports online NCAA forums.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Only with buddies that I actually know.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing videogames for about the last 12 years now. Online since about 04-05 when I got my first Xbox.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I always do my best to try and replicate the teams I use on videogames. It's just something that's a lot of fun to me.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm not bothered by the age difference, and figure I can learn from you guys in some ways.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    No questions or concerns. That's pretty much the way I play already anyway.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Well, at this point I still spend a lot of time with sports and videogames. I enjoy just about any sport you can think of, and like to play a lot of them regularly in real life too. Football, basketball, and baseball are my favorites. I'm looking forward to the summer, and enjoying some games at Miller Park this season.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I guess that depends on where I end up, but, I do like to be active on forums and other things I'm involved in.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Fun competition against others. To get more into playing games as a whole online. Up until recently I have been more of an offline gamer.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I'd probably try and save some replays if possible, and after the game is finished, mention what I saw to the league comissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I see there are already some PS3 leagues with openings. I guess I'll start there.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF Greg! Application Approved...

3. CornrowWallace

CornrowWallace Walk On

Yeeeeah! Thanks alot.

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

welcome aboard

5. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

hey man we have a couple spots in Bowling for Roses and The Evolution check us out and let me know if your interested!

Thanks and welcome to TF!

T2

6. CornrowWallace

CornrowWallace Walk On

Thanks! That Bowlin For Roses looks promising. Big 10 man all the way.

7. T2

you betcha!

8. CornrowWallace

CornrowWallace Walk On

I'll take my Badgers then!

9. T2

ill send you an invite today! check your pm box.