Getting the game tonight/Have it already? Want to practice with our teams?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JDBattleMC, Jul 12, 2010.

1. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Getting the game tonight/Have it already? Want to practice with our teams?

Im getting the game at 12am CDT. Would love to practice with some of the fellow members of CW.

2. MaizeGrenade

MaizeGrenade Go Blue

Midnight EST.

3. JDBattleMC

Are you going to be around at like 2am EST?

4. MaizeGrenade

MaizeGrenade Go Blue

Man what a game. Michigan tops tOSU 24 - 17 in my first game on NCAA 11.

Pryor played amazing, 15 - 22, 135 yards AND....three interceptions(2 User and another by a DT after a duck)

5. JDBattleMC

I was CU, played Oregon. The guy I was playing was pretty good, although i had stymied him initially on D. He eventually beat me 35-28 because I didn't realize what down it was and ran into his D on purpose to kill clock with 32 seconds left to try and get into OT. It was instead, 4th and not 3rd, and that was the game. Neither of us could really stop the other person overall. I was proud of the Buffs for hanging so closely with the #4 team in the country. It was kind of a glimpse into the future since CU is joining the PAC-10.

6. bdub77

bdub77 JV Waterboy

Got mine last night as well. I'm up for a game anytime....if you're on Twitter, I'm @bobbywilliams. Msg me here or there and we'll give it a go!

7. lukeoverture

lukeoverture Walk On

i just got the game today (it's my birthday!!!). anyways, i played a game as TCU against Arkansas. it was a good game, i pulled out the win by stopping on my 15 yard line while he was trying to pass. the differences aren't huge, but i can tell it's a different game. for example, the running game seems to be more dominant. running is much easier for me and stopping the run is harder compared to stopping the pass. just my first impression.