Getting to know the Razorbacks coach.

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Dase or Days, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Dase or Days

Dase or Days Walk On

Good evening all! My name is David Reynolds, I am married(3 years) & we have two little ones(boy & girl). Outside of my family, I enjoy following all sports. Some more close than others but like to keep tabs on about everything. My number one sport is college football. My favorite team is the Oregon State Beavers. My family and I just moved to Boise, ID. So I have found myself getting attached to the College of Idaho Yotes(football program). Then of course, I really enjoy the NCAA football series. Outside of sports, I am close to finishing season nine of Two and a half men.

I want to first thank Clay for allowing me join the Overdrive dynasty. I am also new to the TSO community. This will be my first dive into the Online dynasty(anything online gaming). I really look forward to the added depth on and off the field that a online dynasty(at TSO) can bring to my NCAA football experience. I try and take as much of a realistic approach to my dynasty teams as can be. Like the choosing of Arkansas was an easy one for me. In real life they have a new head coach, he wants to run the football, play good(tough) defense and win the turnover battle. The teams freshman in 2013 will fit into what my plans our for the future of this football program. I know it sounds weird but I have done it this way for a long time.

I can't wait to get this year rolling and look forward to competing with you all!

• Like Like x 3
  2. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Welcome man, going to be a great experience

3. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Welcome to Overdrive man!! Great write up. This looks to be the start of a great year.

4. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Welcome, you definitely picked a great place to start online gaming!

5. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

welcome man

6. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Welcome, have a look around Overdrive you'll find some pretty interesting things about the Razorbacks of old ... Woo Pig Sooie ;)