Getting to know you thread

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by bawvu97, Mar 12, 2012.

1. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Name: Eric

Hometown: Baltimore but have lived in Morgantown WV, Portland, OR, Vancouver, WA, Eugene, OR, Jacksonville
    FL (Current for 5 years)

Occupation: Certified Industrial Hygienist (Google it, not related to dentistry lol)

Favorite College Team - WVU - Did my undergrad and Master's there

Favorite NFL Teams - Packers, Ravens, Jaguars - Long story but for those of you born around the same time i was, the colts used to be in Baltimore, when they left i became a packer fan. Dont know why just did. I had season tix for the jags but am waiting on moving again for work

I have 2 dogs that we spoil written in fact they take up more of the bed then we do.

Games i play (NCAA, Madden and I have Skyrim)

I dont play often just because i look at a computer all day and get up at 415 AM to go to the gym. We go to bed early.

Athlete I am tired of hearing about....Living in Jacksonville has to be Tim Tebow. Wonderful person but his family lives here and every time he poops its on tv

Only sport i dont care to watch on tv is golf and NBA (although I watch college ball)

I played Lacrosse in high school and 2 years of community college soccer.

That about sums it up!

• Like Like x 3
  2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Welcome aboard and thanks for letting us know some stuff about you, it lets us get to know you better (y)

3. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

thanks man nice to know some stuff about you :)

i reckon all tmfl members should maybe do a introductory thread?

4. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

Welcome to the league Eric, great to have you! Do you work in IT?

5. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    No I work in manufacturing

6. The Natural

Oh ok I assumed it was IT since you said you sit behind a computer all day, clearly didn't read where you listed you occupation lol.

7. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Tim Tebow poops?

I bet he uses Angel Soft...

• Like Like x 1
  8. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

[​IMG]

9. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

something tells me nutter is a wrestling fanatic lol

10. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

lol not really I liked it when I was a kid a lot, back in the days of Hogan and Savage and the Horsemen, Austin, DX, The Rock, but not now a days, I just know about Zack Ryder because of his appearances on shows.

11. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

nwo :) yeah ive not watched it much over the past year if i do i prefer tna over wwe although the rock is back lol

12. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

Hey guys thought it might be an idea for us all to post a bit about ourselves get to know each other a bit better :)

Real Name?

Dave

Where are you from?

Arbroath, Scotland :) For those of you not having a clue where that is its north scotland just outside Dundee

Favourite NFL/NCAA teams?

Pats all my life for the past 20 years or so been through it all :) Also lookout for the Cowboys and 49ers like to see them do well also. In NCAA only got into it this year started following the Ducks and play as them on Sim nation here on TSO and amazingly went 14-0 and BCS champ in first season

Other Sports?

Well my main passion is Football (Soccer to you guys) I'm a big Aberdeen fan as you can see from my avatar go to games when i can and this weekend was great we are in the Scottish Cup Semi-FInals which is a huge deal

Family Life?

Live with my fiance we have been together over 2 years now and have an 8 month old daughter. i also have a 3 year old son who i see alot and family close by

Favourite xbox games?

Fifa is the main one but i now play Madden just as much and also Formula 1 and Tiger Woods when i can

Best ever game in TMFL?

Tough one to call i guess Superbowl in season 1 against ant and his Falcons very close game i was a 3rd and short away from likely closing it out, failed and he went and scored to win it but was a great game to play in

• Like Like x 1
  13. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

And if your not down with that, we got two words for ya!

[​IMG]

14. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    we are going to see USA vs Scotland here in JAX for men's soccer/football

15. Masler

Masler Moderator

Real Name?

Matt

Where are you from?

Michigan

Favorite NFL/NCAA teams?

NCAA - Love Michigan State, you'd have to be blind not to know that. Sparty On!!
    NFL - Green Bay Packers, also have to be blind. My (ex)stepdad got me into football when I was younger and his favorite team was Green Bay so it stuck on me. I thought maybe I would end up following Favre wherever he went but I still bled cheese when it came down to it.

And by the way back when Rodgers was first in Madden...Favre went down with a season ending injury and I started Rodgers, won two Superbowls with him...so I knew what he was capable of long before he stepped into the starting position.

Other Sports?

Baseball is my other passion, love the Detroit Tigers. I think my dad would kick me out of the family if I didn't, so I guess you could say I was born that way. I do watch MSU Basketball but I'm nowhere near as passionate about it as I am the football. I'll watch the Redwings if they make the playoffs and occasionally I'll watch a couple laps of NASCAR.

Family Life?

My fiance and I have been together for 4 years coming up this month actually, we have a 2 month old daughter named Alexis. We hope to get married within the next year or two and will probably add a couple more kids in the future. I've been surrounded by divorce my whole life (Mom married twice, Dad four times) and I intend to never do that to my family.

Favorite xbox games?

NCAA and Madden of course. I like the Call of Duty series along with Halo. Skyrim was one of the best f**king games ever.

Best ever game in TMFL?

Gotta say the win I got last night was a good one. The first time I've ever felt in control of a game of Madden.

16. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

nice one man im trying to come over for it not sure yet

17. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

:cool:

18. The Natural

Why would you make your own thread when there is already one for this?

• Like Like x 1
  19. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

[​IMG]

That's why he did Masler ;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Masler

Masler Moderator

Because I can

• Like Like x 1
  21. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Hey guys thought it might be an idea for us all to post a bit about ourselves get to know each other a bit better

Real Name?

Robert

Where are you from?

Im from Portsmouth VA/ Jacksonville FL

Favorite NFL/NCAA teams?
    Ncaa my team is LSU i absolutely love LSU football. This first came about when one christmas my dad and uncle were trying to get me to like their Alumni FSU and UM respectively. LSU happened to be on TV and since then it has been go Tigers over 15 years now as a fan.
    Dolphins Dolphins Dolphins. Grew up on the Dolphins. My dad is a huge Fin fan. I grew up watching Csonka in old dolphin highlights. So much i freaking grew up wanting to be a bruising FB and did as i played college football at an NAIA WIU.

Other Sports?

Weightlifting. I am a former USA weightlifter as a high schooler. At one point in time I was supposed to be a great lifter however injuries prevailed.

Family Life?

I live with my fiance with our dog Beast. I coach HS football and I am the head weightlifting coach.
    Favorite xbox games?

Madden, NCAA Football, Cod MW3

Best ever game in TMFL?

I had a few good games vs AJ Hart MN in BCS Blowup as well as my first game here in TMFL was a great game and really got me excited about this lg

22. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Real Name?

Tyler

Where are you from?

Huron, South Dakota

Favourite NFL/NCAA teams?​
    All about my Huskers. I have started to warm up to the Lions as well; originally got interested in them just because of Suh, but now I am trying to watch them more and more when I have a chance.

Other Sports?

College football and basketball mostly.. I will watch the NBA or NFL if it's on though.

Family Life?

Only 20 right now, so living with my parents during my internship which I just entered into. I am going to school at Lake Area Technical Institute. LATI recently got named as a top 5 two year institute in the US, so campus has been a lot of fun lately and I am proud to say I go there. I am going for Ag (Agricultural) Business and currently intern with Wilbur Ellis on the Agribusiness side of things. The facility I work at is actually capable of aerial application, which is pretty unique for the area. This makes it a little different for me and I've enjoyed it so far.

Favourite xbox games?

Outside if NCAA leagues, TMFL, and Fifa clubs occasionally that I play on the site, Fallout 3 is my favorite game of all time. I also play a little Call of Duty ever now and then, and will try other stuff (Skyrim, Rocksmith, etc.)

Best ever game in TMFL?​
    I've played two games, haven't won yet. :(

23. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Real Name?
    Mark

Where are you from?
    Ohio - near Cleveland

Favourite NFL/NCAA teams?
    Ohio State is #1 for me. Cleveland sports teams follow in behind. I don't give a damn about the NBA.
    I watch soccer sometimes as well, but don't really have a team.

Family Life?
    College Student

Favourite xbox games?
    NCAA, probably. Skyrim, the Mass Effect series, and WoW have had a lot of time sunk into them.

Best ever game in TMFL?
    I've only had one. It wasn't really anything special.

24. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Doesn't mean you can't enjoy them or have a favorite, trust me if you ask most people around here I have had 0 success with the Broncos this past year but I definitely had some good goes, keep your head up and keep plugging away at it (y) Winning isn't everything, it's just for fun.

25. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Oh I know, was just saying its hard to pick a favorite out of two. I enjoyed playing Ryno and cap ( I think, whatever the Saints guy haha )