Getting zero pressure from the line in the Demo

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Stanimal032, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

anyone else finding this? no matter what play call I do, I'm getting zero pass rush from my front 4

2. freernnur5

freernnur5 Walk On

Have you tried manually controlling them? I always play defensive line because I like it and I usually get around 3-5 sacks from the line as a whole (often I eat double teams and free up someone else).

Is this happening with every team for you?

3. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

I've tried, but I always lose contain if I do that. It doesn't help almost every QB on this demo is fast as shit lol. Oh well. Keep grinding with it.

4. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

Today is just not my day. Everything going wrong. I have 4 INT opportunities that my guys grow fucking stone-hands for. And the Bama LBs have hands like Jerry Rice. Unreal. Of course it cost me the game.

5. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Yea I'm getting zero pressure as well, even when I manually control the defender.

6. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Well ive been getting tons of front 4 pressure, but during run plays, i just cat get off block, once im engaged, thats it, im completely taken outta the play, most of my sacks have been coverage sacks tho. Cant hold on to ints to save my life either.

Another thing I've noticed is that my Left tackle gets roasted on thrid downs, and once that guy gets hot comming off the edge , seems like my lt just gives up for the rest of the game, i like that tho, because then i just start running counters his way as well as slip screens to slow him down, and it works!

The playcall screen still takes forever to pop-up tho, hope thats just a demo thing

Game settings:
    Ps3
    Heisman everything
    Helpers off(coaching, strafe, etc)
    Default speed/threshold /sliders
    I play with Texas a&m

7. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

YES! My guys aren't getting off blocks either! The more I play the more I see it. Hopefully some of these are fixed. Glad to know it's not just me.

Ready for the full version.

8. freernnur5

freernnur5 Walk On

Run blocking my guys never get off blocks but they do well for pass rush. Probably something to fix with a slider.

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:

Bingo.

10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:

I sacked Alabama 6 times in the demo. You have to blitz.

11. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    By the way, all the offensive lines in the demo are pretty good. Could have something to do with it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

This is true. We're looking at 6 of the top teams in the game.

The new infinity engine/momentum engine is going to take some getting used to though. Especially on defense. It's realistic though. IMO the hardest thing to do in football is make a one-on-one open-field tackle. From a Strong Safety perspective, I can speak from experience...

13. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I'm seeing a ton of new OL/DL animations. For once, I'm getting a pass rush with my RE.

• Like Like x 1
  14. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

I'm actually getting good pressure from 4 man rushes. It's not instant, but I dont expect instant pressure from a 4 man rush. They get to the QB a lot faster IMO compared to '13.

• Like Like x 1
  15. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I've had my MLBs get swallowed up for an entire play by WRs who must have block ratings in the 40s.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

Just curious as to what to do if I turn CPU run block to 0 and user run D to 100 and there's no difference?

17. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

Not being a wise-ass, it made zero difference. This is really going to be frustrating in the full release. Man coverage is also terrible. I know I'm complaining a lot but you need to have a certain faith that the CPU players are going to pull their weight on your team and on Heisman, they aren't.

18. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

1) Heisman gives an artificial advantage to the CPU.

2) coming out of the pool.gif

3) Now that you feel a little better, remember it is just a demo and the full version will not be identical. Between sliders and title updates I imagine it will be better quickly. I played the demo and usered along the D-line and I was able to come off of blocks some but not every time of course, got a couple sacks, snagged a runner on a pitch, forced a stretch inside. I think that we will be fine, try to stay positive :)

• Like Like x 4
  19. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

that's so mesmerizing...

20. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Is the lineman over the RG still all world or has than been resolved ? I've played 4-5 times and honestly forgot about that prior issue until just now lol. Let me know if you noticed that one way or either please kind Peench :)

21. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

22. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

well, the oregon one is against aTm...thomas had 10 for 120 against me while i was in a 4-3 agaisnt a 3 wide set...