Geuax saints!?!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mustang20241, Feb 8, 2010.

1. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Geuax saints!?!

Good win New Orleans you guys earned it. I was rooting for Manning and the Colts but since I lost the OMFL bowl I knew it was going to happen in real life. Saints or Vikings the Colts would of lost.

I'm a dolphins fan through the thick and thin but im glad new orleans won. It was a great game and they pulled through. They won't make it back but bush will be an elite RB and they will use thomas as trade bait.

Since this league is 50% saints fans (amazingly lol) do you guys think you will be back? I believe in this team as contenders but you guys got some luck throughout the season/combined with elite coaching/skill... No hate here, just congrats. Sad story gone happy. Congrats Saints and fans alike. You guys came back in Miami twice in one season (just this time without the refs help)!!!

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

As a Saints fan my whole life, I didn't think that the Saints would win this game. I thought Peyton Manning would outduel Drew Brees.

As far as being back, it depends on how our offseason goes. We have to reinvest in Drew Brees definitely. And going into an uncapped year as a "middle road economics" team, this team will be hard to keep intact. But I think that they have set a foundation like the Patriots and Colts in getting the winning culture in place from the ground up. Not saying they are in that class yet, but the pieces are in place foundation wise to keep this thing rolling.

Two simple words, man....

Who dat?

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya, I think we can come back cause we have an elite qb and any time you have one of those you can be here. I think this is a great team with a young defense. We'll be back.

4. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I think Tracy Porter is garbage but hes proven me wrong. That was an elite play he made to win that game. Jabari Greer was buffalo's 4th string corner 2 years ago and I dont believe hes that much better but Porter owns the field and is the best corner on that team.

Winning culture is essential in order to be a good team. They will be in the playoffs next year but I dont think they will succeed like they did this season. Nothing against them. Also theres no way Goodell lets the NFL have an unrestriced salary cap. A new CBA will be agreed upon, this isnt the MLB.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Congrats Saints and all you Saints fans! As a diehard Seattle Seahawk fan, I know firsthand the pain and frustration of following a morbid franchise for so long. I'm just glad that you guys did what the Seahawks couldn't a couple years ago. . .WIN THE BIG ONE!

Congrats! And I hope this is a memory that will last a lifetime!

6. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Congradulations to all you Saints fans in the OMFL. They fought hard all the way. Good game but it makes me sad that the season is over :(

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

The real season is over Wajy....but the OMFL rides on like the trooper it is. Now we have to replace our own football fix. :)

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

The real season is over Wajy....but the OMFL rides on like the trooper it is. Now we have to replace our own football fix. :)

9. natedawg212000

Mustang - sorry to disagree, but I've watched the Saints my whole life. Greer is the best cb in the history of this team and is by far the best cb on the Saints roster. The kid shuts down his side of the field. Porter is great too. I think the saints have two of the best cbs in the game.

10. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Really? He was subpar at best in Buffalo but maybe with the greg williams scheme he benefits best. Chambers abused him and mcgee in buffalo for one game i remember he had like 14 catches 240 yds and a game winning TD over greer in the final second. Maybe thats why I dont think hes that good because it was a memorable image lol.

11. natedawg212000

ya. he was rated only behind revis this year as the best cb. theres some kinda rating system they use to rate cbs, and he was #2. hes been a stud for us.

12. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

NOT FAIR, the superbowl isnt suppose to have home field advantage. The city went to Miami and their excitement made the team play better. They are saying for every 10 ppl at the game, 8 were wearing saints gear. The "Aints"
    just earned their "S" with the superbowl win.

Kudos to the team, the coaching staff, the City, and most of all, drew brees. Everyone wrote him off after he tore his labruim in san deigo and didnt get re-signed.

Jabrari Greer went to Tennessee, and didnt even get drafted. Look at him now. I wouldnt put greer or porter in my top 10 Cbs in the game but under the right coaching staff, in the right system, anyone can blossom. Asomugha would be my #1 CB but then again greer as more superbowl rings than him.

For all you ppl out there that dont like the saints..... Be prepared to hear "Who dat" all offseason and next season... Its going to be a long six months.

13. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Hell is Frozen Overrrrr Baby!! Greer is a Shutdown Corner! its gonna be a short 6 month but dont worry, next year at this time it will still be WHO DAT! See you @SB 45 when we Take Over thant fancy stadium in Dallas, until then........WHO DAT!

14. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

NFC BABY!!! Super Bowl wasn't as good as the Giants beating the Patriots. But I'm sure it was for you Saint fans. Welcome to the Super Bowl champions party.