GG Part 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Aug 30, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

We have GG up again and i reissued invites to everyone. this glitch may have been from too many of us saving the dynasty file. so hopefully it won't happen again.

But please Don't save the file, leave that to Sox and Myself. Thanks everyone.

2. jhujay09

jhujay09 Walk On

Oh ok, I save the file everytime, I didnt know any better.

I plan on being on for the PSN chat tonight. Are we going to do position changes and red shirts tonight?

3. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

what time are we meeting up tonight??

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

It was said in the blast group that it would be around 11ish

5. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

ok i missed the time somehow, will be there

6. bamagrad

Josh has to Work late so Its gonna be a late night for everyone. The Plan is to Get through weeks 3-5 of recruiting and then make it to pre-season. Where Tomorrow I will work on the schedule and get everything ready for everyone for Thurs.

7. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

Oh yeah the schedule I have a couple of requests 1) could I not have to play two top 20 SEC teams on the road my first 2 games and 2) can I have 6 home games because as you know with a low rated school and home-field advantage on the road is brutal...thanks bama

8. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

btw, which of us is Texas Tech? To be honest I wouldn't mind changing teams since my momentum is gone and I have to start a whole new contract, but I am for whatever is best to keep us going

9. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

bamagrad I realized just now that when I accepted the invite I took the HC job at Utah State, sorry bro can you boot me and re-invite me when you get the chance?

10. bamagrad

Yr gonna get to play top talent wherever it be the sec, pac-12, Acc, Big 10, Big east. its gonna be a tough schedule, just like it is in Ncaa. I wouldn't schedule any games i wouldn't do myself. When i look at the schedules I'll see what yrs is looking like. But no AA teams for anyone

11. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

Only request I would have is maybe give me a week 1 game and then a bye for week 2 since I will be up in Indiana until Monday night this way I wont hold up the league and wont have to miss a game