Gholston didn't get off so easy

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-t25-michiganst-gholston

Personally think he's deserves every bit of it but now I'm a bit more nervous about this weeks game than I was before. This is a huge blow to our defense.

And notice how the idiot thinks he can defend his actions...could have been the bigger man and ignored whatever provocation there was.

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I figured this was coming. Even though wrenching Denard's neck and then resting his 280 lbs on his twisted neck was complete BS, I doubt anything would've been done about that. But, I'd imagine that anyone caught on camera punching another player couldn't avoid a suspension.

3. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Ya he should have got a game for each bush league move.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

What went unmentioned was the Michigan LT pulling gholston to the ground by his facemask and holding him there the play before. Not justifying gholstons actions, but he wasnt without provocation.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Gholston was already on thin ice, probably why they kept a closer eye on him. MSU was playing dirty overall so Michigan probably got away with a couple things because I never really saw then play unfair. Hell, at one point Denard helped up one of our players

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

ha ha ha ha ha....

• Like Like x 1
  7. jello1717

That was Gholston after Gholston had wrenched his neck (although who knows if Denard knew who twisted his neck).

8. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Always the 2nd man gets caught always. He just lost it ala Blount/Boise State

& unlike LSU who gets to sneak by their suspensions before the Bama game, MSU loses him for the biggest game of the season

9. jello1717

While I don't think MSU has a shot in this game, it's definitely not their biggest game of the season seeing as it's not a divisional game. MSU can lose that game and still win a conference championship. The Michigan, Iowa, and Nebraska games are all more important for MSU than Wisconsin.