Ghosts Of Banned Users?

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by JerzeyReign, Apr 14, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ghosts Of Banned Users?

I'm probably the only one who notices this (different continent) but while I'm surfing TF during the day, out of nowhere there is 73 guests logged on. It always happens early am (east coast time). Don't know if that will cause problems down the road, just letting you guys know.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    It is people checking the boards from work.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

73 people at 4-5 am est? Then two minutes later 0? I'll take a picture of it I guess.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

you will see my name on 24/7 lol

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Sorry, my sarcasm didn't come across well.

But yea, do take a screen shot. That is interesting.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Actually it did register but then I was like "Maybe he's serious?". LoL

I was busy at work so I didn't get to do my early morning site surf this morning.

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

I know before I became a member I would always check the site from work to what was going on. But it was never that early since I'm on the west coast. Now that I'm a member I'm logged in 24/7

8. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Jerzey> if you are never "logged out" the first time you re-enter the site you will see every one that was on when you logged out. If you refresh the the homepage or click the home button it should who you who currently is on the site.

For example, I was on at around 5am eastern this morning. I closed my browser, clicked the X in upper right corner, saved the pages open. Reopened browser at 1130 eastern. Same 4 or 5 people were on when I left. When I clicked home the number went up with new people listed as online.

This does this with the other site I use for online dynasties, that one lists that the time you you last refreshed info in website. and if I click on anything in dynasty, for example home, the time changes to current time. I was on that site till 4am central there last night. When I reentered at 1030am this morning it still said 4am in the site. It listed the users that were on at the time I was on at 4am. Clicked on forum on that site to get a see the list of forums and time changed to current time.

Hope that makes sense.

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I have a picture on my iPhone. I took it but since nobody from the site said anything I figured it wouldn't matter much. I'll upload it shortly...