Giants 21 Cowboys 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Newb Slice, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

Giants 21 Cowboys 13

This game could have turned out a lot different. Romo threw 5 INTs and the cowboys couldnt get their running game started. In the 1st Q Barber got injured and was out until the 4th. Plus they missed a long FG just to the left. I got my running game started first then got my passing game going off the PA. ROLB Boley was injured in the 2nd and out for game with turf toe. Hopefully its not a nagging injury season long for him. GGGGGGGGGG Men off to a 2-0 start look out

POG
    Eli Manning 13-21 185 yards 3 Tds 0 ints

2. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good game Newb. Give me a few more games under my belt with this game, with a healthy Ware and RB corp and I will hopefully see you later in the year with something on the line. I need to learn some things in this game about defending the run with the 3-4 and how to run the ball myself. A couple of those big picks were a little whack though like the 1 handed leaper by Pierce in the 1st half and that one at the goal line that would have made it 21 - 17. Those 2 really changed the game. Good game on your part though.

3. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

i didnt even know ware was out that game until you paused it and i looked at medical chart. But you are right the one handed INT was wack no way he would ever do that in real life

4. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Yeah, I saw him all the way but didn't think he could jump and get that out route but I guess Pierce is a skywalker. Oh well, even though the game was close in spots and had a couple of key game changing moments, you outplayed me by a decent margin and deserved the win. Should be some good matchups in the future.