Giants Coast Through the East

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by cry_havoc, Oct 21, 2014.

1. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24 - 6

The Giants finish the 2014 regular season with another division win, making them the NFC Champs and may also secure a #1 seed heading into the playoffs. The Giants didnt skip a beat as they continued there dominance on offense and defense. There consistency on both sides of the ball has lead to there success this year. It all starts with the Defense. They have been stiff against the run, forcing teams into 1 dimension and having to throw to stay in games.

Then theres the offense, where Mr. Elijah Manning has controlled his troops. The balance of run and pass really has made it hard for defenses. Victor Cruz is a big part of it. Like today, Cruz hauled in 7 recs for 151yds and 2tds to help ignite his offense against there rivals the Eagles. Rashad Jennings also has been a force. Jennings got things going early for the GMen as an early 20+ yd scamper would help the march... down the field. Jennings would eventually punch it in from 1yd to go up 10-0 early.
    The Giants didnt let up as they kept the engine running, holding another opponent under 10pts. Making it the 7th time this year they've done that.

Consistency will be the factor moving forward. The GMen have 2 weeks to prepare and will look to keep this momentum into the playoffs.

GG MIKI​

• Like Like x 1
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

congrats on the bye James

• Like Like x 1
  3. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Congrats on a great season, James.

Quit honestly this seemed more like a Postseason Preview than a division game recap though. First time I read through it, I completely missed the reference to your opponent. ;)

4. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Hahha thanks Doug n Jim. I wasnt sure how i wanted to do this recap. Figured id do a mixture of things. At least i posted some stats and added a pic lol

5. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Dont you worry guys, next season i will be the one posting recaps of our games (at least i hope so lol) and they will have highlights for sure.

good game bro and gl in the playoff, we need you to represent the NFC East!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1