Giants Hold on in DC

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by cry_havoc, Jan 27, 2014.

1. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21 - 27

Only 3 weeks into the 2017 season the Giants and Redskins have finished there division series. After the lopsided week 1 victory by the Giants, week 3 clearly presented a completely new week. Another rainy wet game but this time held in DC, both teams came out strong as they did in the beginning of there first meeting. This game was settled in the final minute.

The only big play of the game was yet again another David Wilson run...which he took for 49yds and a TD. The NY defense challenged RG3 again as they picked him off 5 times. Regardless the Skins fought to keep the game close. The Giants had a 2 score lead late but the Skins would threaten as a fumble put the Redskins in great field position with under a minute remaining. Only down by a score the Skins had 4 tries to punch it in. The Giants would strap down and show flashes of what we thought would be one of the top D's in the league. With under a minute remaining the Giants forced RG3 out of the pocket twice and played great coverage to hold onto the win.

GG Hawk. Alway fun.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

great game James!!! we fought til the end.... just came up short yet again as we did last week with Seattle throwing all those damn picks! I enjoyed the game though.... think im finding my edge... just cant force and try so hard passing the ball... my season to reach .500!!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

i expect you to go .500 this season. your playing good ball. and as always, lots of fun battling it out