Giants need a sub for the Dolphins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PepperNY, Jul 2, 2010.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Giants need a sub for the Dolphins

I havent heard from trude so he will need to be removed first but any takers tonite after 9p cst to sub as the Dolphins? I prefer to not play Jeremy lol since I play him twice over the final 3 weeks of the season.

2. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I would jump at that, but i'll be out of town for the 4th and won't be back til mon.

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I can do it, ill be home around 545-6 pm pst.

4. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

ok bruce cool. I will look for you around 7p PST. That should give me enought time to get my ps3 back up and running. I'm trading in my fat ps3 today for a slim one so I just got to install all the updates

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Sent you a PM brother...

6. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

i finally spoke to trude but i couldnt play because i had company. we are going to try for tommorrow but if we are the last game just sim it so we arent holding up the advance.

7. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

i responded to you yesterday and told you my availability. i contacted you again today and you want to play tomorrow. so we will play tomorrow everybody

8. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

it would best if you contact me via aim or in our scheduling thread and not on playstation network. I didnt get your message that you left at 1am my time till I signed on tonite and at that point I had company over. Anyways leave me a time that you are availiable tommorrow and I will check when I get up to see if your around

9. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Nate will need to boot Trude before your sub can join as Phins.

10. Jeremy

Pepper, I am still open to subbing for you in a worst case scenario, just let me know.

Gonna try and get the league advanced tonite if we can.

11. Big D

Big D Walk On

tonight is the advance, no questions. Nate or I will be advancing the league at around midnight EST.

12. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

At this point I dont care who I play. Been trying to get this game in since we advanced.

13. Jeremy

phins will be set to cpu momentarily

14. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

OMFL ADVANCED TO WEEK 14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last day to schedule is Friday and last day to play is Saturday with Sunday being emergency day for games. Advance is set after last game or at the latest Sunday night/Monday morning.

with both teams being out of the playoffs anyways the last thing i would want is to hold the league up. the funny part is how i have been made to not be contacting this dude. 3 days in a row i have been off work and online and sending messages via PSN and sent challenges 2-3 times with no answer at all or "i have company" to which i say ok we play tomorrow. next up *boom* i cant find this guy and dont care who i play gets posted.

15. Big D

Big D Walk On

I think most of us know you well enough TRude to know that isn't like you. Don't take it personally....I keep saying this but I've been one of your strongest supporters here. Don't forget that....it hasn't changed.

16. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

trude i got 2 messages from you on PSN and both came last night when I had company over. After my company left I messaged you twice on PSN to see if you could play and you never responded so I went to bed. I dont think PSN is the best way to contact someone to see when they can play. Its very easy to miss a message on PSN. I was waiting all week to see some contact from you on AIM or on the forums. I was instructed by Jeremy to find a sub this morning and I even sent you an aim message before playing a sub to see if you were around. I apologize for not being able to get with you but I feel I did everything I could

17. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

EVERYONE READ - CONCERNING SCHEDULING - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Ok, first let me say I blew the chunk this week by saying you had 3 days to schedule, when we changed that rule while I was at camp to 2 days.

Let me explain how this works.

"Who Are We 2" Thread - Everyone must fill this out and everyone must have a cell number or a AIM that is ALWAYS on. One or the other, or you don't want to be here. Why are we doing this? Because guys are busy and in 2010 there is NO REASON why you can't have some way, shape or form to get in touch with you to schedule a game or to say your too busy or to say your out of town or SOMETHING.

So a cell or a AIM that goes to cell phone is a MUST. Thats the first contact.

Second contact is on AIM and PSN. You send a message with times of availability to get the game in.

The comes the ONLY ONE THAT COUNTS - FORUMS. You have 2 days to post a thread with your times and/or an agreed upon date and time. If one owner doesn't post an agreed upon date and time within 2 days, then there better be a post from BOTH owners posting their TIMES that they can play.

THIS IS NOT COMPLICATED. I've never seen a bunch of grown MEN not be able to step up to the plate and freaking schedule your game. Crap, or get off the pot. If your life is too busy to play this game, then please stop wasting the rest of our times by not getting your game scheduled and getting your panties in a wad because you get subbed or simmed.

This is the way it's done and you have been warned. No more excuses, no more ifs, ands, or buts. Do it this way or find another league, the OMFL isn't waiting on anyone.

I was away at camp 3 weeks and still, some how, some way, managed to get my games in. :mad:

Rant over...