Give us some time guys...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Aug 25, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Give us some time guys...

We are trying out a TON of new things and like most, they all sound great on paper and need adjusting on the fly. We see the issues and we know that things are getting wordy and some confusing. Give us some time to get things situated, fixed, adjusted, and worded in a way that everyone can grasp it.

We simply need to start playing and things will get better.

Just hang in there. 1 more day and season starts.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Well said Nate. In effort to make OMFL stand up over everyone else, we may have gone too fast.

We simply need to get back to why we are all here to PLAY GAMES and thats what we are going to do.

My first duty is I will be pulling the newly formed position change rule down. We can revisit later. We played 3 seasons with no rule and we will begin this year the same.

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Honestly im done playing this waiting game, I will not give anyone anymore time. F this and F that, F gaddy and scikotic too.

ALMOST HERE!!

Good work on the details this offseason guys. Even if the rule book is like a harry potter book series.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

One of the things I am taking to heart is making the cap rules easier to understand. I'll do my best on that note, but please leave me feedback via forums, PMs, or IMs. If enough guys gripe about the same thing I'll bring it up for discussion or change it and let everyone know. Either way, this system needs help from owners, and I mean ALL owners.

5. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Just when I got the new system down.....