Glimpse into possible FA budgets

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Glimpse into possible FA budgets

I am going to post a link to yet ANOTHER cap book google doc. You guys have to be tired of this by now. lol

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...3VGl0WTYxOWgzNGc&hl=en&authkey=CNSL9_sO#gid=0

Now, I realize that I am showing you my plans for free agency and the like. I think everyone here can show a little integrity and not use this against me.

I wanted to show you guys how FA can be budgeted now. Please look at the Broncos tab. Everyone is RED is a free agent I plan to go after, what I am willing to pay him in base salary, bonuses, and all adjusted depth chart modifiers.

I am still 7 million under cap going after these guys in red and cutting players from my squad that incur some cap hits. I think this system will be good if everyone gets the hang of it.

Just wanted you guys to get a glimpse of what this system can do, I feel.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Win I just read this message and haven't looked at the doc yet but what if someone was planning to go gung ho on the some FA as you? Then it is not a question of integrity, I am just curious because I figure there aren't a lot of FA that will be highly saught after.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, these are what I think I might spend on FAs that I listed. I agree that some will go gung-ho on some FAs I might want.

The main thing behind this link is just how FA might could go as far as figuring budgets for players both cut and new signees. For those folks that enjoy the GM/budgeting aspect of it (not gonna lie, there aren't many of us), this system will rock.

I'm willing to even show this to the entire league just to show how people can do budgets and the like. "How to Plan/Budget for FA in a nutshell" or something like that. If it helps the league learn this system better and I don't get any of the FAs I target as a result, it's worth it to me.