1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Glitch in the game

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jul 16, 2011.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

There is a glitch in the game that doesn't report injuries when we advance.

I expect all of you to be upstanding members and report your injuries in game. I know we want to win but we want to do it the right way.

With that said, 2 injuries that I know of are tuco418 losing LaMichael James for the season and B0BJR0526 with Denard out for 2 weeks.

I expect these guys to be benched the proper amount of time listed.

Thank you

2. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

I did not see this until after the game was played, sorry. I lost anyway but I will sit him for rest of the season

3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

That sucks. I will report if I have an injury. I lost Chris Polk due to a concussion last week but it was only an out for the game injury.

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Sounds good. How did the game go? I got my ass handed to me in a small OD against Oregon with LSU.

5. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Their secondary is clamps. It seemed like they swatted every thing I put up- 16 for 38, 4 picks