Glory Days (360) Has 4 Openings

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Timpegoose, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Glory Days is a sim league with a solid core of guys. We expect users to be active around the forums, with at the very least game summaries and recruiting updates. We're currently in Week 13 of season 2, and will be advancing to week 14 tonight. I'm hoping to get these spots filled by the time we move to the offseason, so you guys can get your teams before the offseason activities start. Teams available are any 4 star team or below in the SEC or ACC.

Check out the league rules and description here http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/glory-days-league-description.27114/

Either send me a PM or apply on the league's waiting list with the following information:
    1. Link to your app.

2. Why you would like to join Glory Days.

3. What you could contribute content wise.

4. A final statement of sorts, try to avoid being to generic!

2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

2 Openings in the ACC and 1 in the SEC. We are currently in Week 2 of Season 3. Teams available are Duke, North Carolina, and Kentucky.

Last Updated Friday, November 5.

4. Robert Foster

Robert Foster Walk On

Hey i would like to join i was told that you were a great commisiner and i know the source is reliable and i would like to join if it is possible i would like to check out the open teams man.

5. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Still looking for some guys. 2 openings in the ACC and 3 in the SEC. Send me a pm or reply here if you're interested

Teams Available: Duke, Georgia Tech, North Carolina, Vanderbilt, Kentucky, South Carolina.

6. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

I'm interested in Georgia Tech

7. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Bump, still have 5 openings.